Chicago Auto Show

rsviper94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My youngest son and I went to the Chicago Auto show on Friday and came away very disappointed. The new Coupe was just sitting there in the middle of all the other cars with no advertising at all. It looked great but there was no platform, lights or model. What is Dodge trying to do with the Viper? When I went past the Z06 display they had it up on a platform with the race car and a model who was telling everyone about how great the car is. I was more impressed with the Sema Mustang display than the Z06 display but they sure has alot of people looking at the car. We went by the Viper three different times and hardly anyone was looking at it. It was almost like Dodge was trying to hide the new coupe and promote the new Chrysler Firepower. I thought that the new coupe looks alot better than the Z06 and I hope that Dodge does the right thing and puts nore HP into it.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed that as well. I was there Thursday night. Although, there was a line to sit in the Viper it was not really advertised well. Lot of attention to the new Mustang and the Z06.

OP
OP
R

rsviper94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed that as well. I was there Thursday night. Although, there was a line to sit in the Viper it was not really advertised well. Lot of attention to the new Mustang and the Z06.

How did you like the Mustang display? I am not a huge Ford fan but those front four or five Mustangs looked great with the after market packages.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new Coupe was just sitting there in the middle of all the other cars with no advertising at all. It looked great but there was no platform, lights or model. What is Dodge trying to do with the Viper?

I noticed this as well when I was there on Saturday. It was almost as if they were trying to hide it. Even the Crossfire had a spokesmodel to talk about it.

5311DSC01639-med.JPG

5311DSC01643-med.JPG

5311DSC01640-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4