Chrysler Classic in Columbus

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike Robbins, Ringold Dodge brought his hemi Viper to Columbus this past weekend and really surprised some people there. It was great to have a Viper to cheer for in the King Of Street class. Although he had some problem with the car at the end of Sunday it was great for him to come up from Georgia for the event. I think he ran an 8.65 his first pass, before his run the track anouncer said "looks like he brought a knife to a gun fight", after the run there were no more smart remarks from the anouncer. Also, as ususal it was great to have 1TONY1 there to hang out with. You Ohio Vipers that did not come missed a nice time.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time. The Ohio VCA definately knows how to do the hospitality thing. Huge tent, motorhome, the Jegs suite in the tower packed with food.(suite probably seats 100+ in air conditioned comfort) Great seeing my Ohio friends again !!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Ohioians sure know how have fun and make you feel like part of their family. :2tu:

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
V

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come back for the V10 Nats in August, there will be an autocross as an added bonus.
We look forward to having Ward and Larry up here then and I know Tony1 will make. Same set up as this time, food, suite, motorhome and tent. You'all come up.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
248Mikes_race_Viper1.jpg

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is sweeeeeet. I wish my car would rare back like that. Are the tires on the ground at or before the 60' mark? I wonder if that is why the 60' isn't faster? It is great to see you guys made the trip, I wish they had a viper class for the event.

S

SUN RA KAT

Come back for the V10 Nats in August, there will be an autocross as an added bonus.
We look forward to having Ward and Larry up here then and I know Tony1 will make. Same set up as this time, food, suite, motorhome and tent. You'all come up.

I'm planning on being there. Looking forward to seeing youse guys again.