Chrysler dealers eager to sell 2013 SRT Viper

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My local dealer isn't eager to sell me one. In fact, I don't think the SRT people are too eager either. My son and I were excited about the Gen V so we traveled from Tampa to NYC for the car show. We were there the first day. No one at the show could answer simple questions about the car. I have patiently waited and have called three times to SRT for info on how to order one. Their response was go to my local dealer. I went to the same dealer that blew me off in 2004 when I went in to buy a Viper. Their response was "We have to order those". I said "okay so lets order one". I suppose I don't 'look' like a serious buyer so they just blew me off. I went from Tampa to West Palm Beach to buy one a few months later. I am getting disenchanted by this whole process. Love the car-hate the system. Thinking of Audi R8 now or my all time favorite Ford GT. My buddy just bought one-Tungsten with only 150 miles on her!!! Beautiful. Sad on the GT forum they have a section for us Viper owners. Even though I think I could out perform his car its still awesome. Anyone know where I can be put on a Gen V list of SERIOUS buyers?

Fields in Orlando is a confirmed SRT dealership and they will be getting a couple of cars. It's a couple hours from Tampa but they will treat you right. VCA member is the Viper tech there