Chuck Tator Featured in Wards Dealer Business Magazine

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never met chuck in person but feel like I've known him my whole life just from these boards. service IS what brings customers back again and again. anything you need or anything I can do count me in 110%.
we will all go to the wall for you.

is there any other dealer who's customers are so loyal?

lets get things going for chuck now before its to late.
anybody know exactly who to contact at chrysler?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I'm in SF at NADA, I'll do my best to seek out Jim Press and tell him to quit ****ing with you
Mike

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, Thank You, Thank You! I am honored to have so much support from my friends and the Viper community! I need to catch my breath! WOW very cool!:hail:

At this point in time I am doing the letter writing with my attorney trying to explain life to Chrysler Financial Services Americas LLC, NOT Chrysler Motors, as to my size and that their "working capital" DOES NOT coincide with my store. I did try to have a talk with the upper ups at CF and the response was "we have nothing to say, you need to talk to our attorneys"?

Okay there is an agreement in place about the w/capital and yes they can hang their hat on it BUT IT HAS NEVER been enforced and I pulled my records for the last 35 years to prove it! All of a sudden this new company takes over and fires a LOT of good people and leave running things, young know-it-alls that don't know jack? They have NO idea how things work out here! It makes no sense to me?? My family helped build this country so they can do what they do?:usa:

Getting mad IS not going to fix the problem, RIGHT! How about this, if you had a problem with your car and a Dealer, who would you call..........Chrysler Customer Relations Group. If you would like, how about making a complaint as to what you have read about here? PLEASE be cordial!! Bad mouthing the "green horn" who answers the phone will not help!:nono:

They're still making money off of me, it may not be what they think it should be but it/me has ALWAYS been in the black for them! I take care of my family, I take care of my friends/customers as best as I can, I pay ALL my bills & TAXES, for that I get to waste my time, energy and money for something so stupid, when I could be fixing a Viper or helping you all!

Again, Thank You!

We will get past this!:2tu:

what Caliber ? what yard line ? you got any 10x targets, or do I need to bring em ??

How about my own shooting range? 50 foot, three place, low bore, no high loads and plenty of targets. :D Your welcome, anytime.:cool:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just another knife in the back of what America was built on. Hard work, a dream to be your own boss, and a government that did'nt tax you to death. It seems the government has followed in the footsteps of the rest of the so called civilized world. Take 50% of my earnings and tell me we are in a constant deficit. Corporations run by bean counters and marketing who have no clue or desire to stand a product on edge and stand firmly behind it. What happened to honor and work ethics. In 232 years we've managed to rule the world by the hard work and genius of our forefathers, lets see how many decades it takes for the current run of brain surgeons to destroy us.

Im sorry, but if Chrysler (Cerebus) or who ever is in charge had one tiny shred of a BRAIN cell they could use Tator's as an example of the friendly honest service that can be had at a Dodge Dealer. Don't expect it though. Very sad. It seems the only thing to do here is start purchasing vehicles through Tator's, It's time to put your money where your mouth is boy's.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, let's start by helping out on those 05's that's still sitting at Tator's. Let's raffle it off through the VCA. I'll buy a couple tickets... I don't car what car it is.

Anything else, I'm in!

Heck... maybe if Dodge closes some of these mega-dealerships and focus more on smaller dealers like Tators, they'd do a whole lot better.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Cerberus would have an idea about Chuck and his business they would never try to "kill" him.

Another hint that they do NOT care about the Viper at all.

Chuck is within the Viper community the most established/approved ViperTech and has helped so many owners that he and his work is almost a legend.

I wish you good luck with your negotiations with Cerberus and hopefully they will recognize soon how important a dealership like yours is for the brandname DODGE.

President of the Viperclub Germany
Member of the Viperclub of America, Switzerland region

Last edited:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to reiterate what is being said here, I have not had my Viper all that long, a little over a year, and in that time I have spoken with Chuck on many occasions and bought pretty much every part I have needed from him. A great guy to deal with and in my opinion an asset to Chrysler. Although I am yet to meet Chuck, and certainly don't know him as well as many of the other UK members, I consider him a friend as well as a supplier, and long may that be the case.

I find it unbelievable that Chrysler aren't making a big deal of the fact that there is so much history involved with Tator's & Dodge, nearly 100 years! I would have thought that would be a big deal, and a huge marketing strategy could be made with 100 years of history...

It has already been said, but if there is anything I am able to do to help support Tator's and Chuck I will do... My thoughts are with you Chuck, the UK guys are with you all the way! :2tu:

All the best
Dave

JiPi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed the petition, but also sent an email to Chrysler Europe to let them know that NO one of their dealerships over here knows a clue about Vipers and we NEED Tator to have our cars serviced and repaired the way they should.

Tator's Dodge should be an example to follow by any other dealer on how to treat their customers.

Viper Magazine should jump on this one to support Chuck as well.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Magazine should jump on this one to support Chuck as well.

Good idea!!!!!!!!!!!
Viper magazine article on Tators Dodge.....

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id really have to LOVE viper magazine if they did THAT. but i doubt they will.....

lee, make me apologize for this one.

V

venms96

How about my own shooting range? 50 foot, three place, low bore, no high loads and plenty of targets. :D Your welcome, anytime

Holy Sh-- ! Heck with the Viper, I'm loadin up the Truck and I'm "gone shootin" !! Sounds like a great little range to hone your skills, keep your game sharp. I might take ya up on that invite there - another reason to check out your home grown, treat people right Dealership ! Maybe I will bring the Viper, and while all that Oil is draining, we could shoot some 10's and X's ! Well, I will - you might be out in the 8 ring !! hahaaa.

Good luck with the Corporate mess, I'm sure you'll overcome it and it's obvious you have support, and lots of it. I'm sure some of that support has a voice too, and can talk to the people that matter - if that's what it comes down to.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After an article like that, I don't know how Chrysler can't go hide in the sand. It's so obvious that Tator's is a value to the cominuty, industry and every on of us. There is more to Chuck's business than new car sales. He's crossed the line into being a business Historical Landmark, if there is such a thing.

Anything I can do, ro the club can do, count me in. Whatever goes around comes around.

Andrew

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck - I note that you have the English on your side. Good ally to have. The last time they got seriously mad at Americans, they burned DC! Watch out, Cerberus! The Brits'll press-gang you and trade you to the French for wine!

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I signed the ipetition, but someone needs to post the names and addresses of the suits to so we can put ink to wood and send snail mail.

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just talked to Chuck for the first time yesterday. I needed assistance, all the way from Florida, and he took time to answer all my questions.

Chuck is da man! Guys like this are the reason for Dodge/Chrysler product loyalty.

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, let's start by helping out on those 05's that's still sitting at Tator's. Let's raffle it off through the VCA. I'll buy a couple tickets... I don't care what car it is.

Anything else, I'm in!

I like the idea. Hell, I'll even become a member if the VCA does this.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raffle that Silver 05 SRT ram (regular cab) and i'll buy a bunch as well...............

I really HOPE someone high up is seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant understand why they pic on the good guys/workers....

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed the petition also, what happens w/ the petition next and who does it go to?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Petition signed. :2tu: Here is a TTT of the link in case others missed it with all of the pages this thread has.

Please note, the donation they are asking for goes to iPetition and NOT Tators Dodge. I did not fully read it and got suckered into donating more than I would have thinking it was going towards Tators legal fund. I do not want to see others fall into their trap.

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is VOI this year?????????????..........And where is the head office????? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Info put up by YoTony on the Alley:

This will take you a few minutes.Below is the address for Cerberus the Parent company for Chrysler.Be sincere and write to them about Chuck and the experience you have had at his place or how he has helped you.Lets help this guy out.Ic an't say enough for the guy..Good people in my book ....Email below..

Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
299 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10171

If you are a reporter on a deadline please call
Peter Duda at 212.445.8213 or
JJ Rissi at 212.445.8224

General Number:
Media/External Affairs:
212.891.1558 or [email protected]

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another one from the UK

Look out the British are on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote UK site
Whatever I can do to support Tators Dodge and Chuck then I will. It is amazing that he can help me out with some parts when my local UK main dealer just is'nt interested. Thats the dealers that Chrysler should be closing!

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck I am behind you 200% :2tu: Like so many others have said, "Let me know how I can help?"

I have spoken to Chuck many times and purchased Viper stuff from him. One thing is for sure, you'll never find a more plesant and friendly person to deal with. Chuck is the Viper "go to" man!! :headbang:

Cerebus should be thanking Tators for their loyalty for all these years. Cerebus should use Tators as a bench mark for honesty, integrity and FANTASTIC customer service!! The new owners should put Tators on a pedestal and say, "This is how business is to be conducted!"

But the reality is that Cerebus doesn't give a @$% about the small guy regardless of their reputation and history with the company. Make no mistake, Cerebus is ruthless and will do anything to save a penny. :omg:

I think the National media needs to get involved and write some nasty articles about Cerebus and how they are trying to force Tators and other dealerships out of business.

The Viper Army is ready to do battle :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen