Chuck Tator on national tv

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck doesn't know i'm writing this.......Hes working so i Hi-jacked his PC
But he is overwelmed by all the suport with what i have repeated to him from the VCA + phone calls and the weekend...
He is so far behind right now with what went on last week he has not got a chance to eat never mind get to the board..
He is still about ,but flat out working still putting his customers first even at a time like this.....

And, yes, THIS is why we rally WITH Chuck...not behind him, but WITH him.
Baz, we are SO glad you are there for Chuck. Keep us posted, and of course, let us know when we have an address to inundate the judge with letters. ~juli

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,, Any one have OBAMA'S phone # ?? my suggestion is to have the ENTIRE VIPER NATION call and 'SPLAIN" to our new leader what "BUILT" this country. He should personally go to Tator's Dodge and thank the Tator family for helping build the best country in the world !!!

we are ALL behind you Chuck,,,please ask if we can help:usa::usa::usa:
well lets think about this for a second. Obama and his administration are the ones that made the decision to throw Tator and all the other dealers under the bus. So why would he care? also i'm not even sure HE was made in America!!:confused: