Chuck Tator on national tv

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Tator on the Today show this morning. He is a star!!! But he always has been. Anyone who didn't see it can guess what the topic was.

Keep the faith Chuck. There aren't many with your integrity and we are grateful for you to be a part of our Viper community. You have a very loyal following and as times get tough your customer base will grow. :2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More details! What show/channel? I can just see him now with Mat Lauer...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. Been walking around with a cloud over my head since yesterday. Damn shame is all I can think of saying...over and over. Breaks my heart for Chuck.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't supposed anyone caught that awesome GenII in the background...the Yellow/Black striped one. :D I just got back home from picking up my Viper from Chuck...I can't help but be upset for what Chuck, Rob and crew are going through right now. It's just pure B.S. Chuck told me there's a horrible dealership not too far from him that has piss-poor customer service but is not on the list. Just doesn't make any sense. :dunno: Chuck is going to address this head on himself and we may need to help him with a letter writing campaign but I'll leave the details up to Chuck since he's on a mission with this. If you've think you've seen Chuck determined in the past...what until you seem him now. Eye of the tiger baby!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell you just how happy it makes me to hear that!

He's in OK spirits but perks right up about this problem. He's gone through a lot the past couple of days especially with the media frenzy so I hope he can relax this weekend amongst his Viper brethren/sisters, recharge and knock some heads next week. I did what I could do which was drop off a dozen of fresh world-class custard filled donuts. :)

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The family of one of my ex's was on that list. They've been in business for over 70 years, they even consolidated their Chrysler dealerships under one roof to try and stay off that list. She called and told me how upset everyone is because that's all her family has known. Her dad was also the person that gave me my first ride in a Viper (black 94 - I fell in love).

Chuck, anything you need, Viper-nation is behind you. I can only imagine what you're going through based on what I've heard from other dealers in my area that are on the list.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's in OK spirits but perks right up about this problem. He's gone through a lot the past couple of days especially with the media frenzy so I hope he can relax this weekend amongst his Viper brethren/sisters, recharge and knock some heads next week. I did what I could do which was drop off a dozen of fresh world-class custard filled donuts. :)

You rock, Tony~!!! :D Yes, it'll be good to see Chuck...for him to be with his friends this weekend. Glad to hear his spirits had not been broken...I didn't think they had.
He's one of a kind and we love him. ~juli
(Yep, saw your GTS, also a RED RT when Chuck was interviewed...nice to see the bays filled up with VIPERS!)

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Saw the clip on CBS. Total bull. Gimme an address and/or phone number. Fingers are poised and ready.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know what we can do to help Chuck!!! I have never dealt with you over the phone or in person but I just can't believe what is happening and I will try to help any way I can.

Bigviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
us lot on the other side of the pond will also do what we can chuck !just let us know mate!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jeez, im away from the Viper club or a couple months and come back to see THIS!!!!!!!!!

Chuck, whatever I can do let me know, im here for ya, write a letter (mispelling every other word im sure lol) email, smack someone lol whatever it takes.

I support you Chuck

Tators dodge 4 LIFE.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chucks phones have not stopped ringing and the press have been all over him like a rash.....

People driving past are even stopping to take pics..

Fingers crossed he can pull through this, He has alot off good friends here on the VCA and local loyal customers that go back before i was even born...

Tators is like a step back in time but at the same time works on all up to date model Dodges..

95 years has got to stand for something right??????????????

TONY.... Cheers for the custard filled donuts. It was MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm LOL!!!

He has enogh beer i had 2x suitcases and only one had clothes:beer: ......

GOOD LUCK CHUCK!!!!!

Long live Tators Dodge....

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a Peter Applebom who is a NY Times reporter. Seems he's got a column in the City or Metro section of the Sunday Times. He interviewed me for 20 minutes regarding his column. I believe something may be in this Sunday's paper.

Don't know how much it will ultimately help....but it sure can't hurt bringing so much attention to the unfortunate events occuring in the little hamlet of South Salem, NY.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked with Chuck today, he said there will be an article in the New York Times this weekend. He is involved in the appeals process. He said to hold off on the emails, letters, and calls to Chrysler until we hear from him. Chuck is aware that the VCA members and Viper owners are behind him. Could someone scan and post the article on the forum so we can read it if it's not on the Times web site.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're all behind you Chuck, just say the word and let us know what we can do to help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456