clear bra

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in MI using a clear bra? How happy are you with it, how much was it, where was it done?Thank you

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray: Try asking the question on the General Viper Discussion forum. Not too many people read our forum. I would be interested in the answer also. When did you get yours. Mine arrive 2-28-08.
Frank

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yours may have been in the same lot as mine. I saw SSG #88 behind mine and 2 more SSG coupes behind that. There were 3 SSG verts in front of me. The rest were differant colors. That was 2-1-08, the day mine was born. I have pictures of the line that day, yours may be in it. Are you going to any MCVO events this year? I can bring them there for you to look at.
Frank

OP
OP
R

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure what SSG# but VIN ends with 200400 as last 6 digits. I will be at the tech day, Escanaba, and Gingerman for sure. Were you at gingerman last year, I think we met, I had the 06 VCA coupe.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Mo. but I can tell you when applied right it is nearly invisible and really protects the car.I have a Sapphire car and it is impossible to see from more than 5' away.Nose and behind all four tires was 600.00.