Clear Viper side marker sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I got ahold of these guys and they have stated that they will make us the clear side markers or any color you want, but they need some people to go forward with this before they set up a new mold.
Here is the sign up page... ..: Klearz :..

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess they're price gouging seeing nobody makes this part anymore.
No big deal to me, as it's a small price to pay to get rid of those ugly orange ones.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now that I think about it, red would be illegal on the front here in Texas.

Yeah, we can breed with farm animals while drinking Miller here, but no red turn lenses on the front of our automobiles.

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear are definitely the way to go... Baz got mine for me via Chad... Not sure where Chad got them for me from though?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a couple of company's selling them on ebay for a while, but neither of them would post outside the US... Chad was nice enough to help out... :2tu:

Here's another pic...

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HOly crap. $93 shipped. Are they making the mold out of gold?:omg:

:rolaugh:

The used set on E-Bay is up to $60 now, and still has a few more days to go. At this rate it will be over $100 by the time it ends, so it looks like the $90 bucks for the new ones isn't looking that bad.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT/10 Dave
Not sure where Chad got them for me from though?

Chad did ask PartsRack a few weeks back to make a bulk-order of these. They are made in Asia (big surprise) and we did order 24 sets as per Chads request and with Chads former vendor.

They said 90+ days (which means they have no Flipping IDEA when they will come in)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT/10 Dave
Not sure where Chad got them for me from though?

Chad did ask PartsRack a few weeks back to make a bulk-order of these. They are made in Asia (big surprise) and we did order 24 sets as per Chads request and with Chads former vendor.

They said 90+ days (which means they have no Flipping IDEA when they will come in)

Suggested retail price?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one miiiiilllllliiiioooooonnnnn dollars... Man I wish I would have bought a bunch of them when I bought mine.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My two cents. I thought side markers had to be orange by law. I don't mind the orange, but that's just me. By the way I really like your car.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to jump in on this one late, but this *seems* to be a group buy, and as such it's not allowed per site policies, which state that a) the GB starter must be a VCA Member, and b) the vendor supporting the GB must be a VCA sponsor. Since neither of those is true in this case, I'm going to close, but not remove this thread, since there's been some good information sharing going on outside the initial post.

http://forums.viperclub.org/special-group-buys/610384-welcome-group-buy-forum-rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960