CLOSEOUT - The last of the Vipair ducts, 10 avail ONLY!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take one shipped to NY please.........

JUst shoot me the address and the paypal BAZ,

maybe see if more of the UK group want some and we can box em all together to save on shipping

I blew the cob webs off the thermoformer so I will crank out whatever is needed to meet the demand.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine and on the car! Nice piece and fit perfectly! No I did not install it, I watched:D

V

VCA Forum Staff

Are you supposed to be advertising in this forum? Thought you needed to place ads in the classifieds?

Site Sponsors are allowed to post product specials in the general forums. You may thinking of user (non-site sponsor) ads which do require a classified be placed first.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Marko,

I'm making more so everyone that wants one gets one, I should have your ready to ship tomorrow or Friday

Thanks

Steve

Steve,

Are you making anymore of these? You stated I would get one for waiting so long on my BBK.

Then in e-mail, you stated you were just getting rid of the ones in your warehouse and not making anymore earlier this week.

Also, let me know when you send me the $150 in paypal so I can ship back the Brembo calipers.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marko,

This thread is about the Vipair ducts,not airboxes, like I said in the email, and the offer is still open if you want one from the new production. please send the Brembo calipers back, I have sent you the $150 and the replacement SRT calipers in lieu of the brembos

Thanks

MrLighty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I ordered the Vipair on April 28, 2013 you told me it would ship out the following Monday. I was hesitant in ordering from you because of all the negative post I've read about you and the way you do business, but I took a chance and did anyway, you want return my messages I even asked for a refund but nothing from you not a word. Luckily for me its not a large amount of money, but its my money and I want my product or my money. What's going on?

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marko,

This thread is about the Vipair ducts,not airboxes, like I said in the email, and the offer is still open if you want one from the new production. please send the Brembo calipers back, I have sent you the $150 and the replacement SRT calipers in lieu of the brembos

Thanks

Thank you

I'll take the Vipair ducts when they are ready.

BTW, I will get the calipers out to UPS tomorrow. They are packed and ready to go sitting in my car. Let me know if you need me to put any insurance on them. (Text me - or e-mail me)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62