Closing Window After Loading Viper

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The open trailor I am borrowing to go to VIR does not allow me to open the door. How do you close the window after you climb out? I will not fit out the back through the hatch.

Viper Days here I come.

Tom

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad will be there, maybe we can sneak my 5 year old sister through the gates and she can climb in, shut the windows and crawl through the hatch. Just kidding, hopefully I'll be there, but I'm too big to climb through your car (maybe into though :laugh: ). Have fun and safe time, have a safe trip as well.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need someone who really want's to go to VIR and also want's a chance to drive a Viper a short distance.

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had this problem with my S2000. I would get it up on the trailer as far as I could before the door would not open, then winch it with a strap the rest of the way. The other option would be to put downsome 2x6 boards to drive the car on to. I have never done it, but I think once hte car was strapped down, you would not have a problem with it.

Chip

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom handle with a hook threaded in the end (like a small door latch hook and loop) a little tape on the hook. Might be a little tougher for the 96 style rocker switch. I would pay $$$ to see you climb out the hatch :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang