CNN Money -- Best Viper Yet!!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another video touting the killer new Gen V. Guy is very enthusiastic that the new Snake is the best ever by a mile!!

Check out CNN Money -- it is listed under " Best Viper Ever!"

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Short video , but I guess I am just an optimist, as I remember the days when we couldn't get any press or it was all negative. Fun to see so much coming out and the majority is super positive. Can remember the day when it was hard to get one video in 6 months, now we have a ton is just the span of 24 hours.

Kudos to Ralph, Beth, Steve , Graham, Mark , etc. -- Sales,Marketing , Engineers and Design are all working together on the promotions and definitely hitting on 10 cylinders!!!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny ! I was just thinking how it wasn't all that long ago we thought that there may not even be a New Viper... Or how we were cringing over some of the bad photoshops of V8 Vipers:lmao:

Short video , but I guess I am just an optimist, as I remember the days when we couldn't get any press or it was all negative. Fun to see so much coming out and the majority is super positive. Can remember the day when it was hard to get one video in 6 months, now we have a ton is just the span of 24 hours.

Kudos to Ralph, Beth, Steve , Graham, Mark , etc. -- Sales,Marketing , Engineers and Design are all working together on the promotions and definitely hitting on 10 cylinders!!!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny ! I was just thinking how it wasn't all that long ago we thought that there may not even be a New Viper... Or how we were cringing over some of the bad photoshops of V8 Vipers:lmao:

:omg: We considered V8 Vipers...??? Desperation .... :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing what putting a decent interior finally in a Viper can do.
That's what everyone loves, they don't really care about the looks or performance it's about leather and LED's.

Too bad they didn't figure that out ten years ago.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing what putting a decent interior finally in a Viper can do.
That's what everyone loves, they don't really care about the looks or performance it's about leather and LED's.

Too bad they didn't figure that out ten years ago.
Will be interesting what happens with the C7 now as well. They have to be watching the reviews like a hawk

I assume Chevy has moved away from the plastic interior, but to what level for the base trim.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96