Cognac interior pictures

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any, or could snap some of there car real quick? I'm re-doing a 1/18th scale GTS and want a cognac interior. I know the basic color but want to get it as close as possible. Thanks in advance.

Casey

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a few from www.dodgevipersforsale.com I would save them somewhere since the car is for sale. Hopefully they don't mind.

You must be registered for see images

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cognac is such a great color!

:eek: Are you SERIOUS? It makes me want to throw up lol hey i can say that because i have it in my Black RT/10. :rolleyes: But seriously its ALRIGHT, nothing special except its real leather compaired to the black interior of other Vipers, thats about the only good thing, i'd rather have black IMO lol
BUt you guys are right it goes good with black and sapphire but anything else its hideous looking lol :bonker:

RandyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Didn't do it right

[image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/23058/sort/1/size/medium/cat/500/page/1[/image]

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blah...the cognac color *****. I prefer a black interior. Though, I will admit that the feel of the cognac vs the regular leather is more comfy.

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my 99' Black/Cognac RT/10 for sale if anyone REALLY loves that combo :headbang: 4600 original miles.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on my 99 Black GTS, don't know how I feel about it still, wierd. Sometimes I love it and there are days I hate it. I am redoing the doors for sure, hate that cheap carpet..

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A black interior looks nicer? Riiiiiiight :cool: I agree than Cognac and a red or yellow car don't look good together, but in a dark car, I like it quite a lot. Every black interior car I've seen (and owned) has just looked, well, *cheaper* to me. To each their own.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go to my photo gallery for pics of cognac with emerald green exterior. I've got a '97 B/W GTS with black interior and it looks fine. But the black and cognac really adds some flare. And I was never a big fan of green and tan until I bought this car. Too bad I've got to let her go!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are nice pics. How many miles on that car cause mine sure doesn't look that good. I had to tear off my shift knob which is now black cause the color wore right off the leather.

AC

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
24K original. Hating to sell it, but having two Vipers and no swimming pool was killing the wife. Must admit, keeping both never caused any nagging, but heck, she never said a word when I showed up with the '97 B/W GTS. Pool for her, GTS for me! I'll call it even!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery