Cold morning + wife's commuter car = photo op

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cold morning + wife\'s commuter car = photo op

No commentary required. I liked the way the side exit exhaust showed up in the cool morning air.

You must be registered for see images

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Cold morning + wife\'s commuter car = photo op

That last picture is AWESOME! And although you asked for no commentary, I can just see her having told you she is leaving you for Antonio Banderas in that middle picture as she waves goodbye (and doesn't look at you or the camera). :D Tell her I said to say "Hi" to Tony!

Chris

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And on a more serious note, does she have the pedals adjusted as far up as possible? I noticed that the seat is very close to the steering wheel and could be real trouble in an accident. They advise you to be as far back from the airbags as possible, as the close proximity could cause more serious injuries than they prevent.

I want to make sure she is safe, because anybody that allows not only TWO Vipers in the house but also a SUPERCHARGED NOS Viper is very close to being a goddess in the automotive world. Keep her healthy!

Chris

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dar,Darn, Darn. Weather that nice is a long ways off here in chilly Michigan. Darn.

Any good jobs in the warmer climes? This winter is giving me the blues. Maybe related to the SRT in the garage and no possibility of driving it.

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris - Tony says women in SRTs are "too ****... too ****". He also says not to worry, the pedals are all the way up and although the seat is tilted forward it's pretty far back, and is actually the same position I use when I'm driving.

Now to go stir the *** a bit on the Gen-II forums :laugh:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

At this point MY Wife about to call Bill Pemberton to see if they stock snow plows for the SRT-10...so that she can test drive Her new Beast !!!

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great photos!! Exactly what mine looked like this morning (21degrees). I will try and post a pic tomorrow on how the golf clubs fit in the back. Tight but ok. dave

Joe Bliss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't know those Woodhouse plates were a legal substitute for state plates. :shocked:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

I was expecting hard ******* not smoking exhaust tips, although they look good too!

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Devildog ,I'm glad you said that,cuz I was thinking the same thing :eek: