Color scheme for emerald green RT wanted

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone describe or post a picuture of the interior color scheme of an emerald green car? If memory serves me correctly they had conally leather seats. I would like to know what the console and door panels look like. (Building a model).

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '94 Emerald has the grey seats and gray dash, doors are black on upper part, gray in the middle (and gray knee bolsters) and black carpet on bottom. '94 did not have the passenger door grip handle, nor the mesh seat pocket under the driver's knees. In other words, not like the picture above at all!!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '94 Emerald has the grey seats and gray dash, doors are black on upper part, gray in the middle (and gray knee bolsters) and black carpet on bottom. '94 did not have the passenger door grip handle, nor the mesh seat pocket under the driver's knees. In other words, not like the picture above at all!!

o-k. maybe its because the pic above is of a '95 car? ;)

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
big-n, I wasn't complaining, just commenting that for the small numbers of Emerald Pearl Green cars, there are still a variety of combinations. It's a color I wish they would bring back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang