Comp Coupe Questions

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That Comp Coupe Raffle Car sure looks sweet. A couple questions:
1. What years were they produced and how many were made? I checked the home page and couldn't find the info.
2. What would you guess this 2006 Comp Coupe (1 of 1) would be worth? 150K?
Thanks

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comp Coupes don't have years associated with them - only chassis numbers. Last time I knew Viper Race HQ had authorization to build another 25 that was bringing them close to the 100 mark.

Current pricing puts a car loaded up with options at about $150K.

Factory built race cars historically have been highly desirable and I would think this car would be similar - although the highest dollar cars seem to be those that are true race cars and not bought and mothballed.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm unsure of build #s but am confident that a fully prepped car is around $130k. John G. from Roanoke rode along w/ me @ Gingerman and we talked about them quite a bit. He really is a great guy.

I would guess the value on this car to be a bit higher based on 1 of 1. Not bad for a $100 raffle ticket!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a side note. This may be the only way some people can obtain a Comp Coupe.

In additon to the ability to pay only $125, but regular purchases requires a competition license, or track experience to qualify for purchase.

Dodge wants these on the track, not in private garages.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I promise. If I win that raffle it will see lots and lots of track time. I am the most irresponsible guy on this board. I'll refinance my house just to track it.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm unsure of build #s but am confident that a fully prepped car is around $130k.

$ 130K will get you a Comp Coupe. It will be put together, but i highly doubt it will be fully prepped. If you talk with the Comp Coupe owners very few took the car that was delivered to them & went straight to the track. I know i went completely over the car, and i'm glad i did.

If you want pneumatic jacks, factory engine dyno break in, headlights, headers, radiator fan deleate kit, ect, ect...all are options, which will take the base price of the Comp Coupe from 129K to the 150K price tag Janni quoted.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I promise. If I win that raffle it will see lots and lots of track time. I am the most irresponsible guy on this board. I'll refinance my house just to track it.
LOL! :headbang: