Competition Coupe Update?

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, I interviewed the director of the PVO program this past weekend for an article which will appear in the next issue of VCA Notes. Although there is not much I can say at this point (I would hate to ruin the article)what question might you have?

OP
OP
V

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really talk about more details as the group has yet to truely test the car. I do know that John plans to have a hands on approach in the development process (boy I wish I had his job). Regarding the distribution it has not been finalized but stay tuned as hopefully the VCA will be the first to publish when and where you can send in your orders.
I don't think there will be any luck involved in getting one but the first 25 will definately go in the hands of owners who plan on racing them. I believe PVO and VCA will be tracking the names of the racers who compete in either professional, semi-pro or club type of events.
Now those of you who are looking for a show car should not be turned off as cars will be available a litle further down the line for you. If however your plan is to get one early to flip it for a big profit I think you can forget about it. The powers at be will definately look down on this as this car was developed for the racers who have been NAGGING for years. And they (PVO and VCA)know who they are.