Complete set of Viper TV Comic Books

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Complete set of mint condition Viper TV comic books from 1994. I have a set framed, and they look fantastic on the wall - this was an extra set that I bought and put right into protective sleeves. $25.00ppd (Paypal OK!)

You must be registered for see images

Message - ViperClub Classifieds

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sold to Ken! Got two paypals.....need to search to see if I have another set! (You two posted at nearly the same time, but Ken paid through the classifieds at the same time).

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found a second, so both paypal payments are taken care of. I know I don't have a third, but will ask around! Thanks all!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check Ebay guys. I bought a set last night for $10 shipped. I know they're a couple more sets on there. You may have to buy from a couple different sellers (ie. issue 1&2 from 1 guy and 3&4 for another, but still won't be much more than $10-15 shipped)

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a tease, I thought this post was for a set of dvd’s of the tv show!
I’m still scouring all avenues for a set, with no luck.
:(

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on these comics. I used to collect comics as a kid, but never knew these even existed. I found a nice set on ebay last week, just framed them today... they'll be hanging up soon next to the rest of my viper memorabilia!