Congratulations Salty Rookie and SVSi

Svsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from Bonneville Speedweek. Congrats goes out for the Stryker Twin Turbo and Team SVS. Top Speed 247 mph! Not enough time and runs to work the car into 6th gear, mucho more left in this monster. First on the salt, Fastest Viper on the Globe, and alot more press to come. Full report to follow. Stryker is in perfect shape, just alot of salt to clean.

Just wondering could this be the fastest Street car on the Globe also?

Quite an exhilerating ride.

Ron Misjak Jr.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron and everyone at SVSi...Congratulations. 247 MPH is fantanstic. Takes lots of HP to push the current Viper up to those speeds.

As far as first on the salt. Didn't Ron Levy's, Eric Messly driven coupe go there over a year ago. Thought I saw some pictures of them running along side a streamliner. Maybe it was at black rock or somewhere else.

Once again congratulations on your fantastic perfomance.

Worlds fastest Viper.

Wonder who will step up next!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that with Senoir or Junior driving? Senior does that on side streets,LOL (just kidding)!

Congrats boys, I can hear Seniors deviate laugh, all the way to the record!

(sorry I couldn't be there to drive it for you. I know I could have gotten it up to at least 56!!!!) With my great driving skill.
BURNOUT.gif

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Not enough time and runs to work the car into 6th gear, mucho more left in this monster.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
How many years of preparation and hard work has this project taken? Seven years now right?
It sounds like you wish to run again. Are you making plans for next summer?
Congratulations! This is your trump card. Keep us posted on publication releases.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey JR, can I come by and help clean off some of that salt?

And by the way, if you want to use 6th gear you just pull the shifter down from 5th gear with the clutch in. That usually works for me?LOL

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the entire SVSi team. I know it took the time of everyone at the shop to get this done. Now maybe Sr. will answer the phone message I left for him last week wishing him luck on the excellant adventure out west.