Cook-out at Tony's

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a few of us from the middle TN area heading down to 1Tony1's Sat.:drive: Anybody else coming down from our area? He's got quite a day planned.:headbang: Looks like the weather forecast is gonna be partly sunny and 70:2tu: :stick: :stick: :stick:

Chip

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a few of us from the middle TN area heading down to 1Tony1's Sat.:drive: Anybody else coming down from our area? He's got quite a day planned.:headbang: Looks like the weather forecast is gonna be partly sunny and 70:2tu: :stick: :stick: :stick:

Chip

Been a while since I saw Tony, about 8 months ago....Would like to see his new house but won't get my car back from Heffner's until next week. Hope you all have a great time and send some pics of Tony's new palace. :2tu:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about this one. I hear Tony wants to take a few people on a canoe trip down the Ocoee. He said something about mingling with the locals near the river that are not familiar with seeing "out of town folks". :D

Here's one of those locals:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few pics from the cook-out yesterday. Thanks Tony and Sharon for sharing your beautiful home with us and thanks Chad and GA members for including us in your event.:stick: :stick: :stick: :1up:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few pics from the cook-out yesterday. Thanks Tony and Sharon for sharing your beautiful home with us and thanks Chad and GA members for including us in your event.:stick: :stick: :stick: :1up:

I'll second that... what a great time and awesome house Tony... Nice pics Chip, I'll add photos tonight as well :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wowwww...awesome pictures!!! GREAT pics of the cars...what a good turnout! Absolutely gorgeous place as well...and scenery...best of all worlds!! Thanx for sharing!
~juli

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members