Cool Vid

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been said a thousand times...some people get it, others don't. The Viper rewards those that know how to drive it at the limit. I couldn't imagine driving a car where some computer chimes in and acts like the fun police when driven too aggressively. I saw a C6 ZO6 earlier today and had to get fairly close to tell it apart from the other a regular Vette. My wife walked within 5 feet of it and didn't think it was anything special.

I think the C6 is a phenomenal car and I wish my GTS was that quick, but there's not a Vette on God's green Earth that I would trade for my 11 year old Viper.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hadn't seen that video before... I loved seeing his face at the end as he accelerates and is holding his breath, making funny faces....like a 4 year-old on his first "big-wheel". He may have chosen the Vette in the end, but he surely looked like he was having a LOT of fun driving the Viper!!!

Regards,
Aaron

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good video. My sentiments exactly..................the Viper is not for softies and follows the ruts in the road like a dog chasing after a ***** in heat!!!!! :)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good video but he has alot of facts wrong like the a viper with 506 hp and a z06 with 512?? and Abs started in 2002?? anyone else notice that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte