Copperhead or Black SRT-10 badging

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in need of a full set (each side rocker badging, and rear bumper badging) for my 04. I would prefer them to be Copperhead, but would be fine with Black. Who's got 'em?

Thanks!
-Craig

Reaction score
And that is where we end up with a quandary: Do we discount it a little bit out of the gate so that VCA and Venom members can get additional discounts, or do we discount it a lot and try to sell them to everybody? For example, the first badge shown above is discounted over 33% off retail. There isn't enough margin in that (or with most other new Mopar parts) to discount it another 20%. So instead of $84.70 discounted to $65.00, we could advertise it at $80.00 and then offer up to a 20% discount - taking it to $64.00.

Not trying to be difficult, but genuinely curious what is the best way to approach it.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did notice that the side badging is quite a bit cheaper than others I've found, but the rear badges seemed a little more pricey.

I suppose its a horse a piece really.

Reaction score
Dropped the VIPER one down a bit more, but the DODGE is already marked down pretty well. Hope this helps!

PS. Black is probably less expensive if you want to go that route. We can also ask Mopar to review the pricing on these...

Reaction score
We have already ordered them from Mopar so they will be at our warehouse shortly. That way we can have them ready to go and also get some better photos for future reference.