Correct Thread Address URL?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
Did the message board change - I noticed that now, the thread ID address does not show up - only the following:
http://vca1.viperclub.org/menus/index_forums.htm

It's kind hard to send links / link to other threads like this. Any particular reason? (I have used the properties,and copied and pasted from there, but it's not as clean as just pasting from the address window.)

Just wondering... Thanks...

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony "Leads with Chin" Rickard:

Please define "raffel" for us???
tongue.gif

Oh man, that felt good - he he he he.....

Thanks again, guys.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are making changes as we move to a common header across the entire site to speed response and improve site navigation. We'll look at this to see what we can do.

One way to save it is to use the "ViperFriend: Email This Page to Someone!" option. (little envelope at top left of the page) This will mail you or a friend the address you used to see at the top of your browser. It is a pretty slick feature many do not even notice. I use it all the time. I just mailed this one to myself to see:

http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000185.html

I'll chat with Tony and Don to see what other things we can do. If you see anything else, let us know.

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you BOTH for the speedy response - I figured it was all some part of the master plan!!

I have used the email this to a friend - great feature - although, I really like to keep copies of my emails. And it is not effective for linking to toher threads...

Thanks again guys - the workaround is pretty easy - so don't sweat it!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[edit - for REALLY BAD typing...]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960