Corsa Comparison

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a video showing a stock Gen 5 to a car with the Corsa? I'd like to hear the difference before deciding if I need to upgrade the exhaust. Thanks

MTNVIEW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
corsa used one of my launch editions for the r&d on the gen V and left the first one on the car. sounded amazing. it was quiet when cruising around but when you hammered it...everyone within a mile heard you coming.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They took that design and put it on my SRT for a second evaluation. They modified the first design a couple of times before it went to market. They said what worked on the early GTS' s was too loud on a SRT.

corsa used one of my launch editions for the r&d on the gen V and left the first one on the car. sounded amazing. it was quiet when cruising around but when you hammered it...everyone within a mile heard you coming.

Reaction score
Mark, Has anyone done just the Belangers with hi/flows. Would really like to find a clip. thanks!

No, everyone has wanted the Corsa sound so far in my shop. With that said I think the stock catback will be mellower and slightly quieter. Belanger is also offering a catback for the system, I have not done one yet, but if they are like the past they will be the deepest and probably the loudest.