Corsa Exhaust Support on 1995

ViperYellow95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'am currently in the process to install a Corsa exhaust system to a 1995 Viper. Therfore I'm, looking for the exhaust support and insulator which is right after the first muffler right in the front of the rear tire. Part number 4763-667 (Support) and 4763-629 (Insulator) for Left and right side.

Is there anybody in Switzerland which does have them in the scrap?

Thanks for any feedback.

regards

Beno

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all you guys in Switzerland and Europe,

JonB from PartsRack is an excellent, honest and reliable source for anything Viper!

A great resource for new parts, aftermarket performance parts, hard to get used Viper related merchandise; also very competitive prices, we all like this, don't we?

Jon regularly ships worldwide and I can sincerely and highly recommend him and his company:

http://partsrack.blastmart.com/customer/home.php

Jon is also a VCA member, here is his profile:

http://forums.viperclub.org/member.php?u=21681

Hope this helps all looking for something special, small to large.

Phil :swiss: :usa2:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'am currently in the process to install a Corsa exhaust system to a 1995 Viper. Therfore I'm, looking for the exhaust support and insulator which is right after the first muffler right in the front of the rear tire. Part number 4763-667 (Support) and 4763-629 (Insulator) for Left and right side.

Thanks for any feedback. regards Beno

Hello again Beno......... CORSA did not ever make a side-exhaust 1995 kit. You must have a BUX-Euro rear exhaust..... We have dismantled Vipers (Organ Donors) if you cannot find locally.........

LoryDROM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opponents of the front plate requirement have tried for years to garner support for its repeal, I dont see this legislation gaining any traction either.

