Could this be our next Viper?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were actually one of the company's that put in a bid to buy the Viper when it was up for sale.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would drive it. Paint and wheels are hideous, but set up right, it would look nice. It does have a TVR front to it, and I always liked those cars.

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've looked at all the pics, the first 10 minutes I was disgusted, then in the last little bit here I'm starting to rethink my initial viewpoint.....
Hmmmmmmm......

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not impressed. I have not been impressed with most of the new body styling and streamline concepts.

Too many hard lines and over compensating stylish curves designed around a futuristic Jetson framework.

:usa:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is the next Viper,i will just keep my old ones. Looks cheaply built and they don't look like they had a clue to me anyway.

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like a Nissan. I would have to push it out of the garage to open the doors.

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devon = Gen 7. Possibly in the future, too radical a change for now. I do like it though

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Chrysler would freshen up the front end a bit, install a strong Hemi V8, and give it another name, the Firepower might be good competition for the Chevy Corvette. It would depend on if it could be brought to market in the right price bracket. To my eye, the Firepower has some appealing Aston Martin ques and with the proper components and options, it would make a good entry into the luxury/sport market for Chrysler. However, with the market as soft as it is today, now might not be the best time for such an offering.
As for the Devon...not so much. It would be hard to consider this a a Viper. IMHO

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devon looks too much like a Pontiac Solstice. I had that feeling yesterday, but after driving by one today, it is confirmed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang