Coupe Rear Done

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I have been working on this project for a long time now. It has taken me almost 4 months or so to get it done. I started a new job in July, and my Wife and I are expecting so a few things got in the way of fun time.

Honestly if I did it all over again it would literally take me an 1/8 of the time. It was a great project and the car finally looks the way I always wanted the vert to look. I snapped this picture this evening and plan on getting more shots later. I have a few more little things to button up on it, and the inspection is out lol so I am shooting to have it out at the next C&C.

Hope you like it.

Andy Wheeler

You must be registered for see images attach

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
INCREDIBLE!!! I have been passively watching your progress on this and the final product looks better than I could have even imagined! If I keep my white Mamba long enough this mod is definitely on my list. All you mods have come together nicely. Well-done.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Clyde it was great putting miles on it today!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good. The guys over at KW said they didn't see it when you brought it in taped but loved it when it was done.

Yeh there was a lot of "trust me" going on lol. They were great BTW, thanks for the recommendation. Both your GTS and Steve's new sled looked good.