Couple pics of my green 94 GTX TT

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember someone added roll-up window-ed doors to an older RT and had huge issues because the edges of the windshield frames were different. I noticed you had the windshield frame off; assuming you used the GTS windshield, doors, roof (obviously) so everything worked out well. Nice engineering.

isanti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is all involved in getting the Gen 2 doors on? Wiring and replace the windshield frame?

I have seen this car in person, nice piece of machinery.

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is all involved in getting the Gen 2 doors on? Wiring and replace the windshield frame?

Bolt the doors on and bolt the windshield frame on. Figuring out the wires tha operate the door switches was easy, tieing it into the gen.1 's security system was a little tricky.:2tu:

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an inspiring project Mitch, still amazed at the transformation!

I've been meaning to give you a call, but have been pretty busy.

Amazing!
2002 WRX
2004 Exploder on 20's

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I envy you for having the opportunity to do that. Great job.

I'm tempted to build a lightweight tube chassis to lighten my GTS, but that would ruin the value and probably take me more than a winter to accomplish. So ... Not at this time.

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your Viper is AWSOME...I think that is VERY kewl to see someone with a vision and they build it.

I like the screens you have in the front fascia...does it help cut down on bugs? I have to keep yankin' out my radiator after a few track wknds to get the track critters out, thought about creating a screen of some kind..?

pretty kewl interior too, great place for that VCA logo, I stuck mine somewhere else haha

Last edited:
OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I envy you for having the opportunity to do that. Great job.

I'm tempted to build a lightweight tube chassis to lighten my GTS, but that would ruin the value and probably take me more than a winter to accomplish. So ... Not at this time.

Ted
I think the easiest way to do that would be to get the jigs from Ma Mopar!:2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw the car at the Woodhouse Track Experience held at Mid America Motorplex and just thought the color was cool!! Fooled me as I figured it was just a GTS someone painted and used the old side exhaust pods. The color is so cool, I obviously missed all the cues that this was one special vehicle.

Heh, done very well, so no one would feel bad about misidentifying the beast!:omg:

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the car at the Woodhouse Track Experience held at Mid America Motorplex and just thought the color was cool!! Fooled me as I figured it was just a GTS someone painted and used the old side exhaust pods. The color is so cool, I obviously missed all the cues that this was one special vehicle.

Heh, done very well, so no one would feel bad about misidentifying the beast!:omg:

It was awesome that both you and Mr. Woodhouse came over and thanked us personally for coming to the event! Will definately do it again next year!:2tu::headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery