Crack-up Cop Jesture

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So funny today, I live in a very small poki-do town, population <20K I don't know. I turn right at one of our few traffic lights and there sits the local fuzz waiting for the light to turn green going in the other direction. He give's me this very funny gesture, an index finger pointing down and waving back and forth, kind of like you and me brother, or lets swap cars kinda of thing with a big grin on his face. I gave him a thumbs up back. Now I did just get done buffing and waxing the car, it really pops on the street and sticks out like a sore thumb. Anyway the cops and county Sheriff's around here all know my car, they gives thumbs up etc all the time knowing I'm ripping up the streets when they ain't around. It's so good to live in small town America :headbang:

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you probably should have stopped and made a friend. he might have been happy to sit in your car. You never know when you might need a buddy on the local force.

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Too....I get the same reactions from the police in my little town. We have less than 4,000 people. A sheriff AND state trooper live in my neighborhood. Last weekend, I drove the Viper to the Mexican Restaurant up the street and saw three sheriffs leaving the restaurant. One of them asks me the usual; How fast will it go, how fast have I had it around there ( I thought, you've got to be kidding!). I told them "55 is the fastest I've had it, SIR. I've got the only Viper in the area, and you guys know where I live." Speed? Sure. The trooper has a nice new Charger and he and the sheriffs all give me thumbs up whenever I see them on the road.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte