Cruise and Coffee day Saturday in Newmarket !! Don't miss out.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in hooking up for a cruise and coffee/drink this Saturday, pm me and let me know. We are looking at hooking up around 12 (noon) or just after in or near the Newmarket area. Steve (poolguy) is making this happen so I thought I would put it out there for anyone in the southern ontario region Toronto GTA, who might be interested. So far the weather looks promising. We have a few guys already confirmed and ofcourse the more the merry'r (did I spell that right)?

Thanks

venomm 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys would of loved to make it. Unfortunately have too much to do for this weekend. John

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I may be able to come I would have to let you know later on during the week.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys would of loved to make it. Unfortunately have too much to do for this weekend. John

No problem John. Hopefully next time. Would love to see you and your car out soon. Looking forward to it.

Till then...take care and happy motoring.

Tommy

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I may be able to come I would have to let you know later on during the week.

For sure...let me know...we have about 4 or 5 guys round up already. Probably meet around the Newmarket area for around 1pm and cruise maybe toward Uniionville or Markham area and push some of the Chevy's and Fords around a bit:headbang:

Let me know as soon as you can and I should know by then exactly where were meeting

Thanks again...hope to see you and your car on Saturday.

Tommy

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rukcuss and I drive fairly close to the posted speed limits as police have us nervous
Do you have any spotters ?
Fords you say ! humm guess you mean the GT or stangs ? I'd gladly pull over for a GT , But Chevys and stangs LOL let'em cruise on by ..yawn

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rukcuss and I drive fairly close to the posted speed limits as police have us nervous
Do you have any spotters ?
Fords you say ! humm guess you mean the GT or stangs ? I'd gladly pull over for a GT , But Chevys and stangs LOL let'em cruise on by ..yawn

I meant Chevy impala and Ford fiesta's...:drive:

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He Tom--I am in..but i think we might have to get Brent away from his home reno's on Saturday..

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope cpperhead and rukcus can make it out..I think the count is 5 now...I need to hear back from Brent, and Paul
Steve

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys..I think a good meet spot is at the 400 carpool at hwy #9 and hwy 400. Just a thought..was thinking around 1pm-2pm from there I thought to Main st Unionville to one of the pubs...then we can decide from there if anyone would like to suggest some places..I could call one of the bars, to confirm parking and tables...if we have a count on who's going.

Steve (Poolboyz)

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

Glad you could join us here !

Meeting at the carpool around that time is good for me. I would rather we all cruised to all the Chevy and Ford dealerships and asked to see thier cobalt ss and fiesta's. That would go over well. Or show up at Garretts and ask for oil changes:lmao:

Hope some of the others can make it as well...would be a good turnout...How about Garret or any of the rest of the boys from the night out at ST Louis.

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Tom..I didnt get in touch with Garrett yet..I would figure he will be working most likely. I will touch base with him today.
Steve

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Let's go test drive Fajitas!!! :rolaugh:

Will have to see if I can get there or not. Suppose to be under a friends 68 Dodge at that time.

As for Brent, now you have a radar block! :lmao:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Let's go test drive Fajitas!!! :rolaugh:

Will have to see if I can get there or not. Suppose to be under a friends 68 Dodge at that time.

As for Brent, now you have a radar block! :lmao:

Then down that Fajitas (fiesta) with a cold Malt (cobalt)...get it cobalt cold malt fajitas fiesta...anyway..you got it...right....no?...maybe

Well we would love to have you there for the turnout. See if you can make some time

poolboyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey is anyone watching this wacky weather...Now they are calling for t-storms on Saturday...I guess we will have to see what mother nature delivers. That being said..I have contacted Jakes on Main in Unionville, and I am requesting outside tables, and reserved parking in front, or along side the main parking area..I will update here when i hear the news..

Steve

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao:Well, the update on the weather looks like rain around 8pm, so were safe. It will get cloudy through the afternoon though.

Perfect day to hang out on a Patio and gets some drinks under our belt...or over it for some of us:lmao:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the fickle weather. Just when I was making plans too! :(

Might be a last minute call for me....

If your up for it just text me around 11 this morning and let me knowby texting me at 647-242-8379 or call me at that number, as we will be meeting for noon at the 400 hwy and hwy 9 Carpool . We could hang out for a minute or so if your late. We are then going to Jakes on Main St in Unionville that Steve (poolboyz) set up with the manager for drinks and Parking

Would love to see you there.....bring the yellow car too:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I will no be going anywhere today which royally ***** cause all arrangements have bern made and the sky is clear!

Woke up this morning to a sick dog and needing a shovel to clean up the house. :hitfan:

I can't imagine anymore being left inside the dog but somehow it continues to prove me wrong!!! :rolaugh:

I will give you a shout if things change but If last time was an indication, this weekend is a write off now. :(

On another note, will everyone be going to the Parts plant show in two weeks? I know I am making that one and I would really like to see everyone (even your blue car slither! :rolaugh:)!!!:yay:

So ready for my viper fix its not funny! :D

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I will no be going anywhere today which royally ***** cause all arrangements have bern made and the sky is clear!

Woke up this morning to a sick dog and needing a shovel to clean up the house. :hitfan:

I can't imagine anymore being left inside the dog but somehow it continues to prove me wrong!!! :rolaugh:

I will give you a shout if things change but If last time was an indication, this weekend is a write off now. :(

On another note, will everyone be going to the Parts plant show in two weeks? I know I am making that one and I would really like to see everyone (even your blue car slither! :rolaugh:)!!!:yay:

So ready for my viper fix its not funny! :D

Well I am sorry to hear that...that is a bummer. I got a great idea!.......Bring the Dog !!:headbang:

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I managed to snap one before we left.

You must be registered for see images attach

And yes I got there in last place. That yellow is just too fast :drive:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to snap one before we left.

You must be registered for see images attach

And yes I got there in last place. That yellow is just too fast :drive:

Yellow?...I think you were seeing spots...after the blue one got you wiplashed:nono:

We lost you there again in the end...Great meeting you though and hopefully next time we'll have a better turn out instead of only 4 guys....almost 100 members....hmmm...

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I got cut off by a minivan as we were leaving :(. When I caught up to make a right some guy changed lanes in the middle of the intersection almost colliding with me.. scary drivers out there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62