Custom viper seen near SEMA

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PETA will most likely be filling a cruelty charge soon against the owner of that car. No animal should ever be locked up in a pen that disgusting!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that car! Its so godawful, it just increased the value of mine! I think everyone with a RT/10 should do that conversion (except me ofcourse)! Then my car can be a 1 of 1 and worth millions :rolaugh:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's what you get when you teach a dog to use a sawzall but not a bondo knife and paint sprayer

hopefully he is not finished :crazy:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when I thought it could not get uglier than the matte red R/T10 with 50's tail lights, solid rims and leopard print everything at VOI 11 :crazy2:.....

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but why would anybody do that? If that car wasn't totaled before he started it, it sure is now.

....and to make matters worse, please tell me that's not the shop dog!

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a cute and sad looking little dog. I'd have taken him if someone just left him. I can't stand irresponsible dog owners. Who takes a dog to SEMA anyway?? Idiots.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cut down windshield looked kinda cool but I could not figure out why they had this car at SEMA and what they were trying to accomplish.

There was an pretty cool GTS blown Viper at the K&N booth IIRC...it was nicely done.

Overall, I think SEMA was better this year than last years show.

Cheers,
George

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I attempted the link, McAfee stopped me and warned of the site trying to utilize a known security breach in Windows. Just thought I would let you guys know. I've been using some pretty stiff security stuff on my machine and haven't had a virus problem in over a year ... just sayin'.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I attempted the link, McAfee stopped me and warned of the site trying to utilize a known security breach in Windows. Just thought I would let you guys know. I've been using some pretty stiff security stuff on my machine and haven't had a virus problem in over a year ... just sayin'.

Jalopnik? Must be a false positive on your end - they've been around for a while and are part of a larger organization. (Gawker Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Not likely they are an attack site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4