Cuyahoga Falls, OH ??

Kroger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brandon - I am from Mansfield - Grew up there now located in Indianapolis IN. I don't remember seeing many BW's driving around town my father owns a Steal Grey RT/10 that runs around every now and then up there.

I will be traveling home over Easter to bring the car back which is stored there for the winter months.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember 2 years ago, seeing a B/W coupe driving around in Stow and Hudson. I tried to beat him with my TT stealth, he handed my ass to me. Also remember a yellow RT/10 from Kent. There were always a couple in getting service at Klaben Dodge, but I had a bad experience with them!

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’m in, weather permitting I’ll bring mine out. :2tu: Either way I’ll meet you at the airport and grab a bite to eat. I’ll PM you my cell. Anyone else close by?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"There were always a couple in getting service at Klaben Dodge, but I had a bad experience with them!"

Viper related or other? I'm probably having them do my head gaskets in a few weeks?

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"There were always a couple in getting service at Klaben Dodge, but I had a bad experience with them!"

Viper related or other? I'm probably having them do my head gaskets in a few weeks?

Had my TT stealth die on me in early Dec 2004 at the BP on the corner of Fishcreek and Graham Rd. Had the car flatbedded up to Klaben as they had done a couple of oil changes for me in the past. At the time it was my only transportation I told them this. They assured me that they would call the next day and let me know what they found. Well two days went by and I called them, they hadn't gotten to it. Then three, four and five days and still nothing. Then on the sixth day they said they could get their only qualified guy to look at it (which coincidently was their only viper tech also). Well he spent two additional days with the car and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start. So it sat there for a full week and nothing.

They recommended I take it over to King's Auto on Graham there across from Stow High School. Well Rich King there who was an arrogant &%$#&$ looked at it for a day or so and said it needed a MAF, wanted like $1000 bucks to bolt on a $300 part. I said forget it and ordered it myself. Got it a couple of days later and put it on, and the car still wouldn't start. It had been close to 2 weeks without transportation now. I had gotten no help from Klaben dodge and Rich at King's Auto was a crook.

Finally got the car down to Marhofer Mitsu, and their guy figured out that it was a fuel pump relay that had failed. It was a $30 dollar part. They charged me some labor, but didn't mark up the cost of the part. I finally had my stealth back, but had bad feelings at Klaben dodge and King's Auto, sorry for such a long post. Now the viper on the other hand has been much more reliable than my stealth ever was.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice to meet you too. If you make it up this way again I will have to show you around. We have some great back roads up here. Too bad the weather was not nicer!

Ice, that’s not good!

Come up here much and you will need a set of these, very stylish. :)

You must be registered for see images

Did you passengers make it there yet?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4