Daily Driver Spin-off Poll

I spend "most" of my time with my car...

• Driving around the city/highway

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Cleaning / Detailing (Garage Queen)

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • On the track

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • On the VCA

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poll: Daily Driver Spin-off

Thought this poll could be a spin off of the Daily Driver poll. I bet there are more track guys/gals than you think. ;)

:usa:

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dream about the next time I can get on the track.

I would buy rotors before mascara.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would qualify for garage queen and VCA... too bad its only one vote per person.

You're so mean. Dave will have analysis paralysis trying to decide between voting garage (and mods, illustrated upgrades, cleaning the underside, white vents) and voting VCA (maintaining his post count rate.)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about this:

New giant rat species discovered - CNN.com

Really though, my '01 didn't get 36K miles on it sitting in the garage, although I do take the time to clean the GTS thoroughly every now and then (water mixed with soap (surfactant) Tom). And with my legendary post count, the VCA option looks sporty.

Good call on the missing choice, modifying the car. I do dream about the next time I can build something for it. I would buy white paint before I'd wash my underwear.

In summary, I think this poll is once again statistically skewed to portray an outcome in the eyes of the creator. It should at minimum be multiple choice, as I cannot decide which is the more appropriate selection for me. I can pick a pilsner or ale very quickly, set aside dirty laundry with a swift kick, but I'm in lock down here.

No vote cast.

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright in the spirit of unskewing this poll please use the detailing / cleaning choice for the habitual modders out there.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a trick Robster. The IT guys will document the exact moment I hit my selection and send out mass mailings spinning it into the stupid poser mod category that will secretly appear.

Still voteless in :tx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang