Daniel Lesser Viper Specialty Performance??

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where Daniel Lesser of Viper Specialty Performance is? I placed and paid for an order a few weeks back and have heard nothing and been unable to contact him through email since?

I hope he is ok, he has always been great at communicating in the past. ?????

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last i heard he was booked solid for a couple months. I left a voicemail for him and he got back to me the next day. First time i spoke with him other than the forums. Cool guy.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am here, whats up? As others have pointed out, I am unbelievably busy right now, and booked solid until VOI and beyond.

I just checked my Spam folder- there they are! I must have marked one of your e-mails as spam by accident in the past. I had forgotten about that order, and I apologize. I was intending to refund what you paid, and just give you the program anyway to be fair, but I forgot while switching tasks. I will get it ironed out today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, Now that is amazing!! I did not expect that!

Sure enough a full refund and my order received :omg:....

Customer for life right here!

I want to make clear that before I was marked as spam (I probably deserve it after all the stupid questions I have asked) he would email me back faster than anyone I have ever dealt with before and even on Sundays!

Obviously another huge asset to the VCA, where do we find them all?

Thank you Very much Daniel

Jonathan

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is the man for sure and was a pleasure doing buisness with..he even went as far as awnswering every one of my anoying questions about the sct..i probally sent him 5 differant PM's..before buying

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hahaha, thanks guys!

And Dave- I already told you, we will get that engine thing sorted out when I am traveling near you in the fall. I have it on my notes however that you are going to be losing an engine, not gaining one...? You might want to resubmit that purchase order ;)

BAD68GTO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha, thanks guys!

And Dave- I already told you, we will get that engine thing sorted out when I am traveling near you in the fall. I have it on my notes however that you are going to be losing an engine, not gaining one...? You might want to resubmit that purchase order ;)
Dan did some work on my fuel system and did TERRIFIC work that showed intelligence and craftsmanship and was spot on with shipping. Thanks Dan! Now about that twin turbo install I paid for and never received.... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper