Dan's Auto gets 1st and 3rd at Carlisle and we find a Swiss Viper owner!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan\'s Auto gets 1st and 3rd at Carlisle and we find a Swiss Viper owner!

Back from Chryslers of Carlisle...

Dan just finished my 1993 RT/10 and it took 1st place in 1992-1999 class. Dan's own 1994 TT RT/10 took 3rd place.

Thanks and congratulations Dan!!!

3114DSCN4479-med.JPG

I also met my long lost twin at the show, funny thing was that I e-mailed the picture to my daughters (in Europa right now) and they were not quite sure which one was which one... I think we should have pulled his DNA just to be sure. :D My wife wanted to see what kind of car he was driving, if it was worth an exhange. I wanted to see if he had a younger wife.... :D
All of my Viper buddies were confusing who was who and had a good laugh.

3114DSCN4481-med.JPG

We also found a Swiss Viper owner, who unfortunately had to sleep in his car first night, due to having problems of finding a room in Carlisle. Alois Breitenberger had just flown on Friday to USA and had no idea about the size of Carlisle event combined with the difficulty of getting a hotel room...

We invited Alois to stay with us for the remaining weekend. Alois has a 300 Hurst, -70 Cuda Convertible, 300 Convertible, Crosley and a 1994 red RT/10 Viper. He enjoyed the show and left to California this morning with lots of Mopar "stuff" packed into the bags! Enjoy your 5 weeks in USA Alois!!!

It was great to meet a fellow Viper owner from Switzerland. Next time I'm in Switzerland, I'll come to Bern to see your collection and have a cold beer!

3114DSCN4484-med.JPG

Great show, Many thanks to Ginger and Denny for absolutely fantastic arrangement.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dan\'s Auto gets 1st and 3rd at Carlisle and we find a Swiss Viper owner!

Lauri congrats on 1st place!!!! :2tu:

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks like a lot of fun. Congrats on the good results.
And a hearty Grüezi to Alois

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow third for my heap? Lauire you car was the best looking viper there.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay

Where are the results of all the Vipers there? Did the club receive another award for the amount of participants this year? More pics or we will have to close this thread down :nono: :cool: Lauri, congrats you madman!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are the results of all the Vipers there? Did the club receive another award for the amount of participants this year? More pics or we will have to close this thread down :nono: :cool: Lauri, congrats you madman!

The results were posted at the show yesterday at the Event's tent. Don't remember who won second in the 92-99 class. The 2000 and up class, Carmen (PAVIPER) got 3rd in his Black Mamba.

The Viper Club got 3rd place for number of club members present at the show. Great Job to Denny and Ginger for all the behind the scenes planning and delicious lunch! :2tu:

1MEANSNAKE,

Saw your car this year, it looked awesome this year. I like the paxton and really love the new wheels. :headbang: What numbers are you making with the paxton?

Had the camera and forgot to take pics though.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is that the Dan's Auto that has done paint and body work for some folks here?

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats to Lauri and Dan... I never doubted that you two would make a good showing there. It was great to see Lauri, Dan, and Ed again along with meeting a few other viper owners for the first time. I took a quite a few pics so here's a handful of Lauri's and Dan's cars which were ofcourse my favorites, but I might be a little biased ;) . (I couldn't resist posing infront of Lauri's monster :cool: )

You must be registered for see images

V

venms96

CONGRATS to Lauri and Dan, lots of hard work payed off ! Nice to see Dan's car on the road again as well. Two BadAzz & very fast Vipers there.

I see Kerry the "pool boy" in the first pic. I guess since he rode a Yamaha to the car show, he can dress like that while riding.

I don't know who has more designer shirts now, Ed or Lauri ??

Congrats again Lauri.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

an FYI Roger is the one that modified the [******] fascia I had, intergrated a splitter and molded in a scoop underneth as my innercooler is blocking so much airflow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth