Dealer cost and sticker

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the $3K gas guzzler tax and the $2K lux tax.....that would be about $86,000. PROFIT? who's gonna pay enough over that amount to make a profit? Oh yeah, I heard Michael Jordon and Bill Gates are looking for one.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manasas,

No Lux. tax after Jan 1, 03

You could probably still negotiate with your dealer and if not
let them sell it for sticker to someone else. Get on a waiting list for an 04 for 500 -1,500 over invoice.

Good luck,

2charmed

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinkin about waiting for the 04. i hate coughing up cash to ****. what about asking DC to simply deliver my car to another dealer so i can work with them? as this dealer got greedy, id like nothing more than to screw him over and since in this litigious candy*ss society no one will put on the gloves and fight, i got to resort to these yuppie tactics

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agreed upon sticker price as my buy (79,995 plus 800 destination), i didnt try to negotiate since i waited until now to do so. I am sure i didnt get as good a deal as some but im am also sure i can still dump it off to a dealer or private owner for profit if i decide i do not want it. what dealeships are truly interested in buying 03's?

OP
OP
V

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I see it, your only option is to take delivery and try to negotiate a fair resale to the dealer, or better yet a third party. Looks like when you handed over the certificate to THAT dealer, they will be the only ones who can get the car. The certificate says you agree to sell/purchase....I have no idea what legal implications that statement has. It also says you agree to the attached buyers order. I haven't seen this document yet. Anyone know what it says?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude