1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealer with Viper Tech?

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by theamigo, Apr 27, 2009.

1. theamigo

theamigo Enthusiast

Can anyone recommend a DEALER with a certified Viper Tech anywhere within 2-3 hours of Seattle?

2. C-Note

C-Note Enthusiast

Paul was saying Timberline, they are in Portland. I have heard nothing but good about them. I believe the Viper techs name is Ken Klickman.

There is a Viper tech in Burlington, his name is Jerry and I wouldn't let Jerry work on my lawnmower....

I wish you luck!! Let us know what you find.

3. JonB

JonB Viper Owner

WHAT DO YOU NEED DONE????
    THAT SAID: a "Certifed Viper Tech" only means they went to a school for 2-3 days maybe 10 years ago.... Not all are created equal!!! What do you need done?!?!?

Timberline Dodge's Ken Klickman, 503 234-0771 Portland is outside the 3-hours, but not much, and WORTH the drive. You can get a rental car next door and leave it behind in their exclusive Viper shop. And NO SALES TAX on parts or service. Ken has worked on my Vipers since 1993, and has cars shuipped in from as far away as Hawaii. He was a VCC crew chief 3 years at Portland Int'l, and has a good but small crew on staff....

VCA Members get a bit of a labor discount...and Timberline has hosted 95% of Viper Club meetings since 1993 ....yes BEFORE there was a VCA !

PartsRack regularly ships parts to Ken for customer install, too.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  4. theamigo

theamigo Enthusiast

Thanks very much Jon. Looks like I found the place. My vehicle is still under warranty. I want a dealer I can trust to check out a few things for me. I will let them know they come highly recommended.

5. Green Viper

Green Viper Viper Owner

If you don't mind the trip to Portland, Ken is strong supporter of the club and a Great guy!

6. theamigo

theamigo Enthusiast

I spoke to him. I'm taking it in this weekend.

7. C-Note

C-Note Enthusiast

Cool, even if you are thinking your dif is okay I would see if you can get a new one under warrenty.