Dealer with Viper Tech?

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul was saying Timberline, they are in Portland. I have heard nothing but good about them. I believe the Viper techs name is Ken Klickman.

There is a Viper tech in Burlington, his name is Jerry and I wouldn't let Jerry work on my lawnmower....

I wish you luck!! Let us know what you find.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a DEALER with a certified Viper Tech anywhere within 2-3 hours of Seattle?

WHAT DO YOU NEED DONE????
THAT SAID: a "Certifed Viper Tech" only means they went to a school for 2-3 days maybe 10 years ago.... Not all are created equal!!! What do you need done?!?!?

Timberline Dodge's Ken Klickman, 503 234-0771 Portland is outside the 3-hours, but not much, and WORTH the drive. You can get a rental car next door and leave it behind in their exclusive Viper shop. And NO SALES TAX on parts or service. Ken has worked on my Vipers since 1993, and has cars shuipped in from as far away as Hawaii. He was a VCC crew chief 3 years at Portland Int'l, and has a good but small crew on staff....

VCA Members get a bit of a labor discount...and Timberline has hosted 95% of Viper Club meetings since 1993 ....yes BEFORE there was a VCA !

PartsRack regularly ships parts to Ken for customer install, too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks very much Jon. Looks like I found the place. My vehicle is still under warranty. I want a dealer I can trust to check out a few things for me. I will let them know they come highly recommended.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, even if you are thinking your dif is okay I would see if you can get a new one under warrenty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets