DECISIONS..DECISIONS..DECISIONS..

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my buddy AJ aka VIPER 585 is definetly the man in my book. Anyway I was thinking of a song while I wrote this threads for him and the first one that came to mind was.."LORD I WAS BORN A LAMBO MAN" ...LOL. Alittle Allman Bros band for those who can appreciate. Well its safe to say that I myself or just about anyone with a great appreciation for high performance sports cars would love to have the problem of deciding which one gets the date today!

ENJOY AJ.. and thanks for helping me make the right decisions in persuit of my dream Lambo car which is about to become a reality tommorrow..

Adam..LET THE PICS BEGIN......
LOVE THOSE DOORS!
207AJ_PIC3-med.jpg

207AJ_PIC1-med.jpg

207AJ_3_CARS-med.jpg

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam I thought you were getting a red one? Either way you will still have a nice stable.

Andy

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, Congrsts on the Lambo. Hope all works out. Geeeee when I come up to visit the family in Sea Cliff this summer can I beg for a ride????? :p

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rolin..sure..why not..look me up..and thanks Guys, its will be nice to have to stablemantes of such stature, power and sex appeal..ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT SUMMER! You hea that Doug, now get my girl back to me soon!LOL

Adam

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see a lot of Viper getting Lambos these days.Great minds truly think alike.:D
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Joe