Detail Information, Polish & Wax

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a couple of people ask so I thought I would make a post. There is no best polish or wax but I wll post what I use.

I polish the car with

Menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO83Q, I think the new part number is SI1500, Orange pad and use a Porter Cable 7424.

For wax I use Carnauba paste, If I am lazy I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. Carnauba paste is a pain to rub off.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you have a lot of swirls you may want to start by re-learning to wash a car. Please read, if you don't the swirls will just comeback.

http://www.eshine.ca/car_wash.htm

Last edited:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow great article ! Only thing I need now is that Metro blower vac. Looks like something that would greatly reduce drying time and efficiency. Gota get me one.

OP
OP
G

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the Ventureshield do you wax as you would without it? I can't remember what Marco told me.

I put one coat of Wolfgang Plastik Surface Sealant on venturesheild then I put Carnauba on top of it.

I would not use a sealant designed for paint on plastic, I called ventureshield and they said you can use any wax on top of there product.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a couple of people ask so I thought I would make a post. There is no best polish or wax but I wll post what I use.

I polish the car with

Menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO83Q, I think the new part number is SI1500, Orange pad and use a Porter Cable 7424.

For wax I use Carnauba paste, If I am lazy I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. Carnauba paste is a pain to rub off.

If you have a lot of swirls you may want to start by re-learning to wash a car. Please read, if you don't the swirls will just comeback.

http://www.eshine.ca/car_wash.htm

Do you have any "after" shots? :lmao:

OP
OP
G

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no reason to be jealous. There is help for you and your car..

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put one coat of Wolfgang Plastik Surface Sealant on venturesheild then I put Carnauba on top of it.

I would not use a sealant designed for paint on plastic, I called ventureshield and they said you can use any wax on top of there product.

Perfect, EShine is just 15 min away. Thanks Garrett

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no reason to be jealous. There is help for you and your car..

I used that !!. Only problem was it didnt come in Blue. It does say on the can that it works best on Red and Yellow paint:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456