My comparison P21S 100% vs Pinnacle Souveran paste wax, more to come

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Comparing the 2 products was done on my Silver/Blue striped GTS. The paint surface was properly prepped for a last stage product prior to application. I would say both products are amazing to say the least. I have not tested the durability of the products but I believe they will only last about 2 months for a garage kept vehicle. Pinnacle produces more sheen, gloss, and depth to the paint than P21S. The P21S produces more of a warm glow that really is attractive as well. The difference between the 2 waxes is subtle and both are incredible. Ease of application and removal is superior for both with a slight edge to Pinnacle. (btw, no wax is easier to apply and remove than Souveran). In conclusion, I believe each has their own purpose, and depends on the "mood" that you desire. Next I will be trying Zymol Ital and Chemical Guys 5050. After than will be Raceglazee 55 and Raceglaze Black edition (if I can get a deal on this one).

PS if you are looking for a durable base cost for protection. I would recommend applying Collinite 915 Marque paste on a properly polished/clayed surface, wait 24 hours, wipe down with Pinnacle Crystal Mist, then apply one of the waxes mentioned above. btw, if you are wondering why I don't post pics of the car waxed, it is because pictures do not accurately represent the paint finish

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"PS if you are looking for a durable base cost for protection. I would recommend applying Collinite 915 Marque paste on a properly polished/clayed surface, wait 24 hours, wipe down with Pinnacle Crystal Mist, then apply one of the waxes mentioned above. btw, if you are wondering why I don't post pics of the car waxed, it is because pictures do not accurately represent the paint finish"

I say humor us and put a few pics up and let us be the judge. :)

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here ya go! This is post P21S 100% application. These were taken from my phone which is in a Lifeproof case so some of the images are a little shaky! The lighting is 110w High Output Florescent

You must be registered for see images