J12.JPG

J13.JPG

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the spoiler--how are you liking the challenger?

The challenger is the chitz..i'm not saying that just cuz i bought one but the car puts a smile on my face every time i drive it and yet i can't put a logical idea why..it's heavy and slower than the srt10 but it just gives you the feeling of nostalgia, everything a muscle car is supposed to be...it sounds awesome (my muffler guy built a cat back xhaust for me).. and i find the interior luxurious (least by my standards)..it has all the gadgets/whistles on the interior and handles so very very well...

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could title anyone of those pics - "Decisions, Decisions"

Beautiful rides.

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you break the rear end loose on the challenger fairly easy?--nice burnouts or wheel hop? Is yours an manual or auto?

Last edited:

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The challenger is the chitz..i'm not saying that just cuz i bought one but the car puts a smile on my face every time i drive it and yet i can't put a logical idea why...

Beautiful! :beer: I would love to replace my Mustang with a Challenger if it was available as convertible...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, your pics are absolutely GORGEOUS~! Thx for the new wallpaper! The Viper/Challenger pic would be awesome in your avatar! :) ~juli

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Really like the chromed H spokes and the chromed SRT rims. Would not have thought so , just visualizing, but the pictures really make them pop and will likely give alot of us ideas ---- great shots!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi