DFW guys....

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DFW guys, I am coming down this weekend. Anything going on Saturday afternoon? IF not, who is up for a lunch or a meeting/cruis/whatever? And yes, I will be in the Viper this time.

Hope to meet up.
Later

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there is a get together at Carsons Live at 5 pm Saturday (Ferrari Club). I was told that the event is open to all cars and Viper owners are welcome. I'll try to be there.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a lunch. I will be staying in Grapevine. Not sure of the area though and places to eat.

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't a ******* gathering rescheduled for the coming Friday? It's near main street in Grapevine, you should know what I'm talking about ;)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't a ******* gathering rescheduled for the coming Friday? It's near main street in Grapevine, you should know what I'm talking about ;)

If that is the case, then how about Saturday at lunch...I will be in Grapevine by then.

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about a sat lunch like the last one we had when you were up this way..

Oh there is a car show some of us will be at chuck in grapvine 114 and william d tate. Very nice turn out..

Now we just need to get mike to bring the viper to the lunch and the 355 to the show

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good I know where Wilhoits (spelling) is, if you guys want to meet there?

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say meeting there and parking in the second location again would be good.

BTW ryan saw pics of your car on www.tropi-care.com looks dam good after chris polished her up... are you coming up friday or sat?

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B-, I plan on leaving Saturday morning and getting there around noonish to a bit later. How about 1 in the second parking lot?

Ya, Chris did a hell of a job on the polishing. Waiting on getting a porter cable now in that group buy so I can start polishing myself (took him like 5-10n minutes for the hood applying and taking off!).

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in this...I received the email below...btw, I'll try to make lunch at Wilhoites.
This is our 10th Exotic Car Nights. Come join the fun at one of our more popular events. No FCA membership required. All cars and car clubs welcome, the more - the better. Invite your friends.

Gather out front 7pm to enjoy the cars as they arrive. We’ll have reserved space inside for drinks, bar food, dancing, and live music.

http://www.carsonspalace.com/default.html
Please let me know if any questions.

Thank you,

rob lay
FCA DFW President
www.fcadfw.com

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we are meeting Saturday for sure? Wilhoits or the car show?

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday Wilhoits at 1pm. Maybe we can do the car show to? I'll see if I can make it to the show as well. See you guys at 1.