Did anyone look like you expected them to look

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time sleepless in Nashville. Smokin V-10 while a great guy looks nothing like I expected but then non of us did, Everyone was/were 100% great people. Thanks to the DC boys, they can put on a show. Can't wait until the next VOI. One thing they could have done and that would have been to introduce the SRT coupe street legal, maybe next year.
Thank you to the TNT guys and Nick for keeping my car in the unlimited class and hopes alive. R/T.524, 60' 1.456, 1/8th 104.65 MPH, 1/4 10.11 @ 135.96. more to come.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Had a great time sleepless in Nashville. Smokin V-10 while a great guy looks nothing like I expected but then non of us did, Everyone was/were 100% great people.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ron,
I think I was in the same boat too. No one turned out to look the way I thought they would look. (I'll leave the typical "colorful" smokin style adjectives out :LOL
smile.gif
Kind of strange how we picture someone to look, from the way they type.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam Brennan IS Asian ! I thought is was a joke!!
(I still like him...and his dad!)

Chuck Tator is lean-n-mean. Esp MEAN ! We almost arm-rassled but decided to have a drink instead.

I recognized Smokin by just his VOICE !!

Ben Treynor is a Bruce-Willisey lookin (kinda) guy.

Viper Goddess "Pamela" IS a goddess! Petite and Perfect 10.

Jason-TN and the TN club were great hosts........

EVERYONE was younger than me, and younger than I imagined....
Except Clark Stegall and Chuck Tator. Clark's wife is prettier than his VIPER !

Best part for me was meeting 100+ of my "unseen" customers, and deeply grateful that so many took time to look me up and I.D. themselves....it made the whole exhausting trip worthwhile.

Reaction score
Well for me everyone looks totally oposite as to what I thought. Smokin' was a lot shorter than expected... and for jkracer (Rohn) well I'm not going there.
laugh.gif

As for Aerial she's hot as always!! Dinner this week-end remember girl.
wink.gif

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, It was cool to see everyone. I didn't know Smokin was Asian and he was cool too.

Slaughter's name does not fit him. He's a skinny fellow but awesome to hang out with.

JonB- Man! he is taller than I thought! I thought JonB was Asian but found out he is White!!! ha!

Ariel-Very pretty woman and fun to chat with. Her son is a smart cookie!

Wild dude- is bigger than what I thought he was. I thought he looked like a movie star..

Janni- She is a little hottie! Great smile and her husband was real cool.

Birvini team- I thought that they were just one, but they are two! His wife is also very pretty and down to earth!

ab- I thought he was a cool guy until he drank too much and got lost downtown nashville and passed out on the bus. He couldn't resist the free beer!

1Tony1- His wife was real cool, but Tony...hmm...I can't remember him...I know he was my roommate, but I think I passed out everytime he was around. I think he snores. ha! But what I do remember..he was pretty cool for a family guy!

Bill P- little wise cracking irish man. Ha!

Yk2gts- Chris...as many pictures as he was taking, I thought he was Asian. I think he is a wanna be!

Jason Tennesse: -I thought he was an old man, but I bet he is younger than me!

Phrasant- MR. G.Q.!

Jay Herbert- I thought he was a big man....but average size guy when you meet him. He seemed to be pretty cool guy too!

Peter's wife- She is a wonderful woman! Hot blonde!

Chuck B- Oh! I forgot he wasn't there! ha!

Sean Roe- Looks just like his picture! He kind of reminded me of the 6 million dollar man. I didn't see becky there.

Nadine- Very impressed with her knowledge of the Viper and pretty woman too. I think the tatoo's on her foot was real. She wouldn't let me try to lick it off. ha! Just kidding!!!

I'm sure I missed some people! It was really a great time even tho it rained!

Doug Levin.. you look like you been working out or something...looking good!

Dr. Roof- Ask that girl to marry you! She's a catch!! ha!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:

Jason Tennesse: -I thought he was an old man, but I bet he is younger than me!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would be 23. Can I stand on your wing now Adam??

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:

Dr. Roof- Ask that girl to marry you! She's a catch!! ha!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that would be his wife AB.
laugh.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to put Tennessee in check. Im on a vacation from smack in fear of banning. Where is fooley?
laugh.gif

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB...

Believe me my friend...I heard about all the moves you were putting on my wife!(I told her to hold out for a complete exhaust/header system
smile.gif
)but all she told me was that you kept telling her over and over again how extensive your parts department was!

Great time in Nashville...our first one but not our last.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Clark, it was nice to meet you and your wife standing around waiting for the Opry Mills shuttle on Thursday (at least I think it was Thursday). Stay in touch.

Ronnie

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,
calm down I know that limo ride was a bit much for you but talking about Dan like that. I thought the T. dance would have you talking about something more than Dan being a stub. Easy now.

Reaction score
to <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Jason,
calm down I know that limo ride was a bit much for you but talking about Dan like that. I thought the T. dance would have you talking about something more than Dan being a stub. Easy now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well well well jk who was affraid to get out with us on Saturday for all the fun? I see...ug...ug... no comment right?

Brad_Milde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason--

Are you the younger guy from Tennessee with a yellow GTS and a hot blond for a girlfriend? If so, I think I saw you cruising downtown on Friday night? I'm sure I ran into a lot of you guys, but I just didn't know who you were. My dad and I were officially the last people to check-in to VOI on Friday evening, so I missed the web get-together unfortunately.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MGW booth the owner was not what I expected him to look like. Younger, smart, great guy and a class act w/ a great company. This is a person that can be trusted, very upfront and honest. Represents VO to the fullest.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
Rohn, what happened to you saturday night? It ended up being a very good night.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He missed out on all the fun didn't he Danny Boy??
wink.gif

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan and young Jason
I could not take 2 nights in a row, the pace maker would blow. Then again I would have hoped something would have blown.

I knew if I stayed behind something great would happen, usually works that way. I was told some good photos were taken??
cool.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
grazy.gif
rolleyes.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:

As for Aerial she's hot as always!! Dinner this week-end remember girl.
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dammit Jason, stop hogging all the board women, and get back to saying "y'all" as you do you square dance and chase sheep!
laugh.gif

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Dan and young Jason
I could not take 2 nights in a row, the pace maker would blow. Then again I would have hoped something would have blown.

I knew if I stayed behind something great would happen, usually works that way. I was told some good photos were taken??
cool.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
grazy.gif
rolleyes.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Friday night about got you Rohn. Didn't you fall down or something in the club?!?! Thought I missed that one didn't you?
laugh.gif

So you what happened at the hotel Saturday night? We want details!!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
Dammit Jason, stop hogging all the board women, and get back to saying "y'all" as you do you square dance and chase sheep!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right Smoker thats it. To bad you missed out on Saturday night's fun had by all...well a few had to set out.
wink.gif

You see who's taken her out Satuday night right?

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ariel:
Heh! I have children older than you!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You couldn't tell by looking at ya!
wink.gif

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really was GREAT to get to put faces with names at the webhead gathering - even the lurkers came out for this one.

Lots of folks I had met before ( JonB, Jay H, most of the tuners, VCA National officers, regional presidents, etc...) but it was nice to see and meet the group. Felt like I knew them all! ab, Smokin, wilddude, Viper Wizard, Birvini, JMcQuire and lovely wife Sherry, Treynor, Dr. Roof, Jason, 1TONY1, Markus and all the others. VERY FEW looked like I had envisioned - it IS funny how we make up attributes based on the written word.... (and no, I am not 55 years old, retired or ANYONE's mom...
smile.gif
)

For those of you who did not catch up with me to get your VOI t-shirt, I'll be sending emails to get your address so that I can send them out this coming weekend.

Had a great time at the event and now I am trying to recover from a full week of Vipering (2 days of Viperdays, too...).

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young Jason
Yes I did have a fall, As walking away my thoughts were "only if I had another $100.00 to spend" and I was not sure where I was stepping.
Unlike your fall mine had a more pleasurable moment just prior to the last step.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reaction score
Young Jason
Yes I did have a fall, As walking away my thoughts were "only if I had another $100.00 to spend" and I was not sure where I was stepping.
Unlike your fall mine had a more pleasurable moment just prior to the last step.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Atleast mine didn't cost me 300 bucks yet!! Didn't Bruce spend your money the following day or something like that?
laugh.gif

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young Jason
The 3oo and the shirt is HIS story and he will stick to it. The truth is much different. Rejection and a cold night would not make for a good "look at me" story.
What ever they say must be truth as we both know that no one ever fabs stories, do they
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
i wonder if Bruce is reading this.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt it Danny Boy.
laugh.gif