Did CAAP Open Today?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a follow up call from the plant manager on this. They are running the full line and do have space to build more cars for the 2009 model year run. So if you are thinking about buying a new Viper this is THE best time to do it. Place those 2009 orders while you can!

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vipernut, I'll send another reminder e-mail tonight. Hoping to see that ACR of yours by mid May! :drive:

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could get a rough idea as to what color is scheduled when, so I can prepare myself for the begging and pleading, and possibly crying to get my deal bought by Chrysler or my bank:curse:

2009 ACR
Viper Blue / Black

Thanks,

Joe B:D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could get a rough idea as to what color is scheduled when, so I can prepare myself for the begging and pleading, and possibly crying to get my deal bought by Chrysler or my bank:curse:

2009 ACR Viper Blue / Black

Thanks, Joe B:D

WHITE and SSG are on the line now....

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a follow up call from the plant manager on this. They are running the full line and do have space to build more cars for the 2009 model year run. So if you are thinking about buying a new Viper this is THE best time to do it. Place those 2009 orders while you can!
And for those buyers worried about warranty, the govt/taxpayer has agreed to take on warranty service in the case of Chrysler's demise.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really good news and hope they are watching quality control.
They maintain their strict quality controls. One of the reasons for the long delay in reopening was to assure the quality of the painted panels was every bit as good (or better) than what was previously being done. They have somebody on site where they are being painted to make sure everything is done exactly right. No worries! :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awaiting the last year of production and I'll go in hock for a new ACR.

You might not have a long wait..........

Late edit.... the last year of the DODGE Viper could be well at hand !

Last edited:

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad to see that caap is open and people are working.

I was just wondering, who is going to buy these 09 vipers in the 90k+ only to see them lose 20k+
as soon as they drive off the lot. Don't get me wrong, for me it's about the car not the money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32