Diecast Viper Club 6-9-07 get together models f/s

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the main set of 3 $37.50 per main set I also have some spare white versions for $12.50 ea. Only 14 sets remain out of 20

You must be registered for see images

This is a Limited run model only 12 done in yellow $15 each only 3 left (you must purchase the main set to get this one.

The final model is New CCI Stock Welly viper I had 10 made and one came with some missing tampo so only 9 were made available 5 are left $12.50

All five are $65 plus shipping. Since I have a new baby in the house I can't hold sets payment must be made by paypal or check/money order within 10 days of request. Thanks Please email [email protected]

Last edited:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they all come with a box? Was there an actual event they were made for? How many made of the "main" three car set?

Thanks,

OP
OP
D

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob we just had the diecast viper clube yearly get together here in CT on 6-9-07 this was held in conjunction with the Matchbox USA 26th annual convention.

There are boxes for all the matchbox models the welly do not have an official box.

There were 20 black, 20 red and 25 white made. The 5 extra white ones. I belive I only have 12 full main sets left.

There were only 12 yellow made and 9 of the Welly.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yellow car is sold out?!?!??!?!?!?! Crap! :mad:

Put me down for one main set (3 cars). If there happens to be one extra yellow RT lying around, I'll take that too.

Please PM or email me and we can work out the details.

OP
OP
D

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a heads up I have 6 sets of the 3 main cars and only 3 left of the silver welly model. $50 plus shipping for the 4 cars