Difference between PCM 96 and 98 ???

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll send you a loaner, see if it works. If it does, send payment. If not, send it back

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210615_171010.jpg
    thumbnail_20210615_171010.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 5

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a short how-to to check power and grounds at your ecm. Disconnect the power cable at the pdc before you remove C1. Once C1 (the black connector) is unplugged remove the connector back cover by pinching the tabs as shown below. Plug the connector back in, reconnect power cable at pdc and then insert the t-pins into :

Pin 2 -> (d. blue / grey) should have battery voltage here when ignition key is to the run or start position

Pin 22 (red/white) -> this wire should have power at all times

Pins 31 and 32 -> these are both grounds

I would first check voltage from terminal 2 and 22 using terminal 31 and 32 as the grounds.

You can also inspect the C1 connector when it unplugged from the ecu to see if any of the terminals have pushed back.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

Andrews

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a short how-to to check power and grounds at your ecm. Disconnect the power cable at the pdc before you remove C1. Once C1 (the black connector) is unplugged remove the connector back cover by pinching the tabs as shown below. Plug the connector back in, reconnect power cable at pdc and then insert the t-pins into :

Pin 2 -> (d. blue / grey) should have battery voltage here when ignition key is to the run or start position

Pin 22 (red/white) -> this wire should have power at all times

Pins 31 and 32 -> these are both grounds

I would first check voltage from terminal 2 and 22 using terminal 31 and 32 as the grounds.

Hi again.

It all checks out. Power and grounds.

anything else to check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX