Discount Twin Turbo

boman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to sell my 2nd place raffle prize. It is a Racing Solutions 800 Twin Turbo. As shown on their website www.racingsolutionsinc.com it has a retail value of $19,900. It includes installation and dyno and computer tuning as described on their website. First $15,900 gets it. Contact Dave Buchesky by e-mail at [email protected]

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On their website it looks like that is 24,900 installed. Am I missing something?

the fact taht hes probably not gonig to lower the price after seeing that ;) :smirk:

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On their website it looks like that is 24,900 installed. Am I missing something?

The 800 TT kit is for a GenII priced at 19,900.

Why on earth would you post it on the SRT-10 and SRT-10 Coupe forum if it's a GEN II Twin Turbo Kit? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, If I recall correctly the prize was for a Gen I, II or III system. If so is there a unique price for each? Seems like the guys on this forum only care about the Gen III price. Go figure? :)

05RedSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, If I recall correctly the prize was for a Gen I, II or III system. If so is there a unique price for each? Seems like the guys on this forum only care about the Gen III price. Go figure? :)

Imagine that :eek:

OP
OP
B

boman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prize is for a Gen I, II, or III Viper. I will be paying income taxes on $19,900. If you have a Gen III, it is an even better deal for you.
Dave

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
boman,
Congrats on your 2nd place raffle prize :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: . Is the Racing Solutions 800 Twin Turbo package smogged legal in California or other states?

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The prize is for a Gen I, II, or III Viper. I will be paying income taxes on $19,900. If you have a Gen III, it is an even better deal for you.
Dave

Dave,

Do you own a Viper?

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
boman,
Congrats on your 2nd place raffle prize :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: . Is the Racing Solutions 800 Twin Turbo package smogged legal in California or other states?

None of the Twin Turbo Kits are smog legal in California.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He owns a Gen I, which I have been trying to talk him into upgrading with a turbo. But, alas, he thinks (and rightfully so) that a turbo is not the best for his situation.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want it (and I bet a crap load of other people do too)...now if I hadn't bought new rims I would have takin it!

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want it (and I bet a crap load of other people do too)...now if I hadn't bought new rims I would have takin it!

New Set of Rims vs Twin Turbo Kit

Tough call there SRTRICKY... :D

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave,

Do you own a Viper?

Dave was an original Team Viper guy. Try to show a little respect :smirk:

Steve

What is disrespectful in asking someone if they own a Viper or not?

His signature or user status doesn't show it and I just asked.

Oh forgot this. My bad.... :D
You must be registered for see images

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact is the drawing that Dave won 2nd place in was a VCA only contest. So of course he has one, it was the price of admission.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats VIPER D! You beat me to it. I would pay the full asking price if the twin turbo package is smog legal in CA. Please post some pictures and the results.
Trinh