Discount Twin Turbo

boman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to sell my 2nd place raffle prize. It is a Racing Solutions 800 Twin Turbo. As shown on their website www.racingsolutionsinc.com it has a retail value of $19,900. It includes installation and dyno and computer tuning as described on their website. First $15,900 gets it. Contact Dave Buchesky by e-mail at [email protected]

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On their website it looks like that is 24,900 installed. Am I missing something?

the fact taht hes probably not gonig to lower the price after seeing that ;) :smirk:

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On their website it looks like that is 24,900 installed. Am I missing something?

The 800 TT kit is for a GenII priced at 19,900.

Why on earth would you post it on the SRT-10 and SRT-10 Coupe forum if it's a GEN II Twin Turbo Kit? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, If I recall correctly the prize was for a Gen I, II or III system. If so is there a unique price for each? Seems like the guys on this forum only care about the Gen III price. Go figure? :)

05RedSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, If I recall correctly the prize was for a Gen I, II or III system. If so is there a unique price for each? Seems like the guys on this forum only care about the Gen III price. Go figure? :)

Imagine that :eek:

OP
OP
B

boman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prize is for a Gen I, II, or III Viper. I will be paying income taxes on $19,900. If you have a Gen III, it is an even better deal for you.
Dave

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
boman,
Congrats on your 2nd place raffle prize :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: . Is the Racing Solutions 800 Twin Turbo package smogged legal in California or other states?

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The prize is for a Gen I, II, or III Viper. I will be paying income taxes on $19,900. If you have a Gen III, it is an even better deal for you.
Dave

Dave,

Do you own a Viper?

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
boman,
Congrats on your 2nd place raffle prize :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: . Is the Racing Solutions 800 Twin Turbo package smogged legal in California or other states?

None of the Twin Turbo Kits are smog legal in California.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He owns a Gen I, which I have been trying to talk him into upgrading with a turbo. But, alas, he thinks (and rightfully so) that a turbo is not the best for his situation.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want it (and I bet a crap load of other people do too)...now if I hadn't bought new rims I would have takin it!

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want it (and I bet a crap load of other people do too)...now if I hadn't bought new rims I would have takin it!

New Set of Rims vs Twin Turbo Kit

Tough call there SRTRICKY... :D

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave,

Do you own a Viper?

Dave was an original Team Viper guy. Try to show a little respect :smirk:

Steve

What is disrespectful in asking someone if they own a Viper or not?

His signature or user status doesn't show it and I just asked.

Oh forgot this. My bad.... :D
You must be registered for see images

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact is the drawing that Dave won 2nd place in was a VCA only contest. So of course he has one, it was the price of admission.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats VIPER D! You beat me to it. I would pay the full asking price if the twin turbo package is smog legal in CA. Please post some pictures and the results.
Trinh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang