DIY - Fix for Floppy Fascia (without Fascia Removal)

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, guys...it was actually a fun little project and the difference was really noticeable... :1up:

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Great job. I notice a big difference before and after. Ive never noticed any sag on my gen lll but now i will have to look next time im in the garage.

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job. I like the 'non mechanical engineer' DIYs the best! Really well done. Considered same 'type' approach with plastic in place of wood.

Great result. Viper smile improved measurably!

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, checked today and I don't have the foam piece in the cross member .... is that a gen 2 thing or am I missing it?

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, checked today and I don't have the foam piece in the cross member .... is that a gen 2 thing or am I missing it?

Good question. I only did the repair for my 2001, which had it in there.

Never tried the repair on my '95 before I sold it, so no clue as to whether it had the foam or not...:dunno:

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so I'm doing this today. It appears the lower 'sag" isn't a sag, but just the adhesive has let loose on the lower side between the fascia and the styro. wedge. . Have the wedge out and all cleaned up.... anybody just put the wedge back in with the Loctite super adhesive????