Do you get sick and tired of...

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for only going straight, not true. If you don't know how to drive, then curves can be problematic, but that is directly related to inferior driver skill sets. Vipers are not like other cars and require a different technique when driving. Besides, any perceived agility inadequacies in the corners that some may feel Vipers to have, is gratuitously countered by undisputed acceleration.

i never understood the straight line only thinking about vipers

Viper Beats GT-R (et al.) in Figure 8 and Skidpad G: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0804_2009_nissan_gtr_handling_test/figure_8.html

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I was showing a co-worker my car on youtube since he didn't believe me. Another guy walked in and saw it and was all, "Viper, pfft those things can only go straight." He is all about japanese cars and drifting, he was stationed there and going back soon.

I am sure you told him that the world champion drifter is one of our Viper owners...

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure you told him that the world champion drifter is one of our Viper owners...

Well tell your co-worker one of the top cars in the Red Bull Drifting Championship was a SRT10 Viper driven by Kevin Huynh. I forget when this was, but I remember hearing about it. Drift cars in general are normally light to moderate weight rear-wheel-drive coupes and sedans, and the Viper is technically considered one of them. :2tu:

Is it him?

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say anything, I just laughed at his idiocy. You can't argue with stupid people. I'm more about action than words, walk than talk. You know? haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog