Do you guys ever forget...

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...how beautiful are Vipers are? I took my Viper in today to get some minor work done on it. The Viper Tech drove the Viper into the shop and I couldn't believe how **** this ride is. Low,sleek,wide and curvy. I guess you can forget sometimes how blessed we are to drive these amazing hot-rods. :cool:

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Germany with a friend and he took a picture out of his car of the Viper, while driving. His car is a Ferrari 348 TS, so the picture was taken from a low angle. After seeing this pic, I was thinking just the same as you....

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my 99 to the Wizard in NY for service. "Is that a new Viper?" "Wow, that car is off the hook!" So many positive comments. Makes me wonder why I'm selling it for an SRT-10. Change for the sake of change is all.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys ever forget... ...how beautiful are Vipers are?

No, I actually bought a sofa into the garage today, so that I can sit there and smoke cigars and look the "beast"!

Its a pullout sofa, much better to stay in heated garage than in the doghouse with my bulldog!

Lauri

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny you just posted this question...

I love to drive my car and probably don't wash and wax it like some people. I did wash it this weekend and when I came out of the house and saw it sitting there all shinny I thought 'Damn, these cars do look sweet!!!' :headbang:

There is nothing like the shape of these cars.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm putting french doors up, going from my garage into my house. Then I can leave a low light on (over the Viper) and enjoy the beautiful muscle car 24/7/352 :smirk:

2000 GTS Steel Grey :usa:
6 piston Baer claws up front, Front brakes in back, Quaife differential, GKH half shafts,
Alloy fly wheel, Short throw shifter, Polished aluminum intakes, K&N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver key.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Days off to change the light bulb? :eek:

............................................A minds a terrible thing to waste

2000 GTS Steel Grey :usa:
6 piston Baer claws up front, Front brakes in back, Quaife differential, GKH half shafts,
Alloy fly wheel, Short throw shifter, Polished aluminum intakes, K&N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver key. USPWR vanity plate

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, this is too funny. I often find myself looking back at the car when I park somewhere. I'll even leave the light on in the garage, just to see the car the instant I open the door to go out there.
:)
And I thought I was the only weird one out there.
;)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny how u all mentioned that. went to a speed shop to get some door speakers installed other than the stock ones and the owner had a porsche 911 and tried to put the viper down saying the german design was great and that the handling on 911 was much better. i was looking at him like dude...are you nutz? he totally has no idea and some people are just brain washed on this foreign crap. we def have great looking cars (original design in my opinion) with much balls and every where i go some one will snap a pic or even video it. it really great looking at it and it just parked looks like its movin. come on now....even the chicks dig it!

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had a fresh set of rear tires installed a couple days ago and all of the guys in the shop came out and stood around the car and just stared.
One of them who worked on it said that it was his dream car, and he wanted more than anything else to own a Viper someday. :laugh:

-Dean.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, Porsche guts are let Corvette guys. They believe what they want a believe. They are all sheep, going with the flow of the average joe. (Hey, that rhymed) I think deep down, they wish they had a REAL exotic sports car. And, not have to see their cars coming and going at every street corner.

2000 GTS Steel Grey

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys ever forget... ...how beautiful are Vipers are?

No, I actually bought a sofa into the garage today, so that I can sit there and smoke cigars and look the "beast"!

Its a pullout sofa, much better to stay in heated garage than in the doghouse with my bulldog!

Lauri

:D :headbang: :2tu:

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a sportscar guy, I've lusted over the Viper ever since I heard about it. The original design has uncompromising styling which gives the car a lot of character. The front end looks like the head of a snake. When Chrysler changed the look (Honda-ish), they guaranteed the original cars collectors' item status. I knew then that I had to get one during the brief window of opportunity between the time the first owners were moving to newer cars, and the speculaters moving in and jacking the prices back up. Hindsight is always 20-20, and the Shelby Mustangs are the first to come to mind.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, have a poster on the wall of my avatar, I can just look up and see my viper and me.................
geez we look good!!!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: ;)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the CAR looks good anyway! LOL. Seriously I'm glad it's not just me, I open the door to the garage EVERY night before locking the door just to get one last look. I always felt stupid before this thread. Wife...."Whattya doin out there?" Me..."just checkin' the mouse traps, honey." Should I admit that after 3 1/2 years I still love to just look at this car!

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah.....me too.
I am always looking at my car at every different angle. There is nothing else like it!
Once in awhile I get my wife to drive it down the road and pass our house a couple times while I stand outside. (Pretty pathetic huh?)Just to see what it looks and sounds like as it goes by. What an awesome car. In a class by itself!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way the rims looks rolling slowly by a glass store front window.

2000 GTS Steel Grey

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a V10 is awesome but even if it had a 4cyl it would still be the BEST LOOKING car on the planet. Every model, every year looks good but for me its the Red Rt10 from 92 to 95 that takes the top prize..3 way wheels all the way.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am amazed by how low & wide my 94 is everytime i pull the cover off. the thrill of seeing my own is still as exciting as my first time ever seeing one drive by.

these things are awesome :headbang: :headbang:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being around them for a couple of years can make you forget sometimes. But in the day to day of ownership I get reminded all the time.
) Today I went out shopping. Didn't ever have the car, but I was wearing a Viper Jacket. Children see the logo and just stare. People talk to you like your friends.
)I had a local autobody shop paint the front fascia. He runs Busch North (Nascar). His comment was; I can not believe how much the car is set up exactly like a race car.
) Local mechanic saw the car and said: "These cars don't do much for me, I'll take a 55 Chevy instead". That was before the went down it the pit to check out the front end. Looking up at the underneath of a Viper is an eyeopening experience.
) Last time I felt like it was getting to be old hat I spent the afternoon detailing the car. No more problem.
) Someone I do business with has have everything else Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette, says he get tired and needs a change. I tell him; Buy a Viper, no more problem.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year, I must put my Viper away for 9 months! Not fun! :( But every single time I get back home and pull the cover off her, I realize why I missed her so much! Now I get to share that feeling with my son who is 2 1/2, as he goes crazy EVERY time he sees our GTS!! :2tu: :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_